• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

QoL changes and suggestions for new Zed variants

Big title, but it's gonna be a big thread. For starters, I'm going to repeat a very old suggestion I posted here years ago: Show numerical values for the weapons' stats in the Trader. Please. And again, why do weapons have a "range" stat? It's irrelevant for the vast majority of weapons. Most...
  2. M

PC Weapon upgrade UI bug

I believe there is a pretty obvious visual bug with upgrades and how they affect a weapon. Here is a very extreme example: How to reproduce: Mouse-over an upgraded weapon, then mouse-over a different weapon. Afterwards, mouse-over the upgraded weapon again. Its damage bar will mimick the...
  3. M

Server Server doesn't show in Server Browser

This is probably the millionth time someone asked for help regarding this, and the last time I had this sort of trouble was literally years ago. Decided to reinstall to play the upcoming Monster Masquerade event (and play with the shiny new guns). The major change this time around is that I'm...
  4. M

Tip of the hat to you, Tripwire...

... and it isn't because of the Patriarch. In fact I'm kinda disappointed by the simple fact that we don't have a new Abandon All theme. And it also isn't because of the Gunslinger. While fun to play, it doesn't feel all that unique. And it also isn't because of Farmhouse. Despide being awfully...
  5. M

Server Server not showing up in browser

Ever since today's patch, my server doesn't appear on the browser anymore. It doesn't even show up on the LAN tab for me (it's in the same machine as as the one I use to play the game). I can connect to it by console command, and when I invite people via Steam, they can enter. But the server...