• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Killing Floor 2 Potential Weeklies For The Future - Your Input Requested

I consider 28 Days/Weeks Later a classic, too.
  2. M

The idea would be just to have a "classic zombie apocalypse scenario" mutator/weekly. I wouldn't want there to be one weekly for each and every zed type, either. Maybe just one or two more.
  3. M

Perk upgrades in Trader

The only perk upgrade I can think of that would be very useful (to the point where people would actually buy it) but not broken is weapon swap speed. Maybe syringe recharge time, but it shouldn't even be half as good as the Medic's passive bonus. In all honesty I think this game (or KF3) could...
  4. M

I posted this in the Beta 2 thread for the Interstellar Insanity update, so I'll paste it here: The new Arachnophobia weekly got me thinking about other Zed-themed weekly ideas, and this is what I came up with: How about a "Clotmageddon" weekly where every wave is just a huge horde of Clot...
  5. M

Killing Floor 2 Double XP And Quadrouple Drops Are Here!

Two weeks? You spoil me, Tripwire. ❤️
  6. M

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 2 (PC Build 1115) Is Now Available!

My Steam download was 5.1 GB for the game client. SteamCMD update for the dedicated server was around 12 GB.
  7. M

The Arachnophobia weekly sounds nice (if a bit too quirky), and I can't help but imagine that there could be other specific zed-themed weeklies. How about a "Clotmageddon" weekly where every wave is just a huge horde of Clot variants? Make it Hell on Earth so they're always sprinting (except...
  8. M

I got two questions that sprung up. Do you guys have a planned release date for this update, or will there be a Beta 3 before release? Are we getting a 2x XP and 4x item drop bonus on the week it releases? :>
  9. M

That's a great reminder as to why I don't play public games anymore. It's either solo or password-protected with my buddies. I'm too old to handle childish behavior such as that.
  10. M

Ideas for improving FAMAS Masterkey

A suggestion I added in the official post that would benefit the Masterkey and possibly other weapons as well: A dedicated key for toggle fire mode. This way, the FAMAS could be switched to single fire mode and/or full auto, which is preferable for the vast majority of situations. And this...
  11. M

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 1 (PC Build 1114) Is Now Available!

It triples down on things that the SWAT is already too good at: defense, mag size and rate of fire. It's going to be the meta weapon for it. In my opinion it'd make more sense to keep it for the Commando (or even give it to the Support - it is a "support"-style weapon after all and the...
  12. M

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 1 (PC Build 1114) Is Now Available!

You know... what makes the Medic and the Berserker overpowered is the one thing they both share: extra movement speed. Sure, nerfing the Zerker's damage resistance and health regeneration helps, but they're still going to kite everything around the map. Same for the Medic if the need arises...
  13. M

A review after 457.9 hours played

The only snip I have about the DLC guns is about how lazy they were with the Mosin Nagant. All that talk in the trailers and developer diaries about them being such gun nuts and wanting to have realistic and satisfying weapons to use, and the Mosin has the laziest reload animation possible.
  14. M

New Zed Ideas for KF3

I remember that exploit where one player slowly circles around his back to keep him from moving or attacking anyone. It was so ridiculously cheap lol. Do you also remember that Scrakes automatically raged when the wave was down to 10 or less zeds? Nowadays it only affects smaller zeds, up to and...
  15. M

New Zed Ideas for KF3

Welp I'm going to paste the suggestions I posted in the thread I created a few days ago. Several Zeds don't have variants yet, and here are some crazy and potentially stupid suggestions: A Stalker variant that is permanently invisible, even when attacking. Commandos can reveal them, of course...
  16. M

New Cooperation Mechanics for KF3

I like this. But regarding the last paragraph, it would definitely be abused. As for removing Dosh for individual kills, one idea that could balance this out is making the end-of-wave dosh payout proportional to how much damage the players sustained in that wave (less damage = more dosh), with...
  17. M

QoL changes and suggestions for new Zed variants

Well, tap fire won't work if the FAMAS Masterkey only has burst fire. I'm only assuming this because that's how the FAMAS usually works in videogames. It's either burst fire and single shot or burst only. This is probably gonna make this weapon be only for meme builds or people faffing around...
  18. M

QoL changes and suggestions for new Zed variants

Big title, but it's gonna be a big thread. For starters, I'm going to repeat a very old suggestion I posted here years ago: Show numerical values for the weapons' stats in the Trader. Please. And again, why do weapons have a "range" stat? It's irrelevant for the vast majority of weapons. Most...
  19. M

What We Are Up To - A Piercing Freeze

True, I stand partly corrected. But in the end, the Predator gets heavily wounded from a trap (a dropped wooden log) and initiates his wrist computer's self-destruct.