• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SpawnTDK

WWAUT - Preparing For Spring

guess the stun is the main reason for people choosing swat (k, the kriss sound is cool too ^^). even a braindead can handle the big ones with it. also the lmg is a nogo for swat the recoild of the lmg will be interessting, even light 5.56mm ladies caliber, its still a mg
  2. SpawnTDK

VOIP no longer transmits, mic, microphone, voice over IP, in-game chat

do you have multiple soundcards? if yes, disable the one not used for sound recording. had the same issue. kf2 is unable to do proper default sound devices dedection, so disabling the unused device was the way to go. i know this kind of issues from back in the 90's. guess stuff looks nicer now...
  3. SpawnTDK

WWAUT - Preparing For Spring

will the "flare gun" set zeds on fire? firebugs already a pain in the ass with their flames on scrakes and fleshpounds. would be a pain to have those issues on a second class.
  4. SpawnTDK

forum database issue?

hey there, i can't access any page after page 3 at http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/technical-support-ae/dedicated-server-support-ac/106648-linux-server-support-information always throws me an error: "Unable to contact Server" anyone else?
  5. SpawnTDK

Server Takeover is disabled, so how are people changing my server settings?

weak or leaked admin password?
  6. SpawnTDK

meeee tw, just meeeeee

@Tagasaki awwww, you are 1 day to late. my wifes pc already asked for it, because it had enough of the gtx770. and the 770 goes to a poor gtx 560 user sorry mate :( sadly its noticeable. but kf2 lifes of the powwow graphics too, so i can't get myself to reduce some effects
  7. SpawnTDK

meeee tw, just meeeeee

dear tw, after the release patch and the raise in effects, my gtx980 has problems to render 1440p with ultra and flex on maps like outpost. so i had to order a gtx1080 now. DAMN YOU! :D
  8. SpawnTDK

Why did you make the Firebug even weaker?!

sadly the fb has those nice fire effects, always fun to watch, but: this.
  9. SpawnTDK

Server Linux server support information

wouldn't have a problem helping alpha/beta-testing it. a little shedule would be nice. ex. 1st or 2nd quarter 2016. running servers with wine isn't even worth to think about.
  10. SpawnTDK

Is Gunslinger just a weaker Commando?

gunslinger isn't weaker then the commando. it's kinda ridiculous how fast big zeds drop with the .500 this! what the hell is the idea behind that? i can't remember anyone who actualy like that after seeing the first few times. sadly true. my fav perk in kf2 (sharpshooter :-/)
  11. SpawnTDK

Where is this game going at all?

same here. common problem are the lonesome warriors. for an example a medic staying always away from the group, doin "his thing". or a noob that wont stop sealing doors, even you tell him to stop over and over again. votekick and hope it works. people staying at the most retarded places is a...
  12. SpawnTDK

a plea for uncut

for kf1 there a config mod to get it uncut - at least that. but to have to depend on cracks, mods, other people to get something done that isn't necessary, is kinda short-sighted in my eyes. erm... there is NO reason to cut a game in germany that would be 18+ anyways, it's a different thing in...
  13. SpawnTDK

a plea for uncut

hello there, i want to plea for an uncut kf2 release in germany. why? 1) actualy there is no reason to cut it, even a cut version would be 18+, because "humanlikes" die. 2) promotion of 18+ stuff isn't allowed in the public anyways. 3) steam already does an age check that goes with the law 4)...