• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Map size / Spawn times - Casualisation

I realise it's only the beta, but ill just approach this like it was the full game released. Spawn times are way too fast makes the game feel a lot more like call of duty's shoot and scoot, it adds too much loan wolfing because people are able to respawn near instantly. Also contributing, the...
  2. O

Is this an exploit?

yeah i know, i have my own views on this, check the forums. His stated excuse for me when i questioned him on this yesterday was that there were no combat zones therefore it wasn't against the rules and it was merely 'flanking' so i thought i would take it here and get a second opinion as it...
  3. O

Is this an exploit?

A backstory, one of the admins on our server claims this is a legitimate tactic because he's not blocked by the combat zones. I wanted to know if this was intentional by the map developers or just an oversight. Also to gauge public opinion on here. Basically what he does is, as a squad leader...
  4. O

Content Update

I'm done making excuses for them, they neglected this game and instead of investing resources in righting this wrong tripwire have decided to make a game that nobody asked for. edit: I always jump on, play the good soldier, keep the servers alive. But at this stage and after reading yoshiro's...
  5. O

Content Update

What about the molotov? Asked for by the community, made by the community and ignored by tripwire. The mg42 was complained about because it was broken, not because it was in the game. Tripwire knew this was an issue or they wouldnt have nerfed hipfire across the board 10 months after they...
  6. O

Content Update

God Almighty, strike me down where i stand!
  7. O

Content Update

I want them to add something more substantial than a custom map I want a new weapon or a new vehicle. For one, how about the promised RS vehicles. Ill see how squad pans out, but at this stage i don't plan to put more money into the killing floor war chest.
  8. O

Content Update

Its not whining, i just asked what their plans were and ive just been told by yoshiro (with an infraction warning to boot) that they don't plan to update the content at all. That's fine, ill move onto other games then. Making custom maps made by private developers public is not a content...
  9. O

Content Update

thanks for the answer tripwire nah seriously, i guess ill be playing squad now since you obviously dont give a **** what happens to this game.
  10. O

Update did not address the key problem in RO2 HoS

tripwire will only address something if it means they dont have to do anything he makes a good point.. the game is D E A D
  11. O

Content Update

Fixed kick voting Fixed single bullet reload interruption having major sync issues in online play Fixed team selection locking up when a player swaps from spectating one team, to playing for the other none of these were actually fixed. Besides which i was talking more about a hyped...
  12. O

Content Update

Ok, i just wanted to make this thread to ask tripwire when the next content update is going to be or if we should expect one at all. Like i've said on my local server forums, the game is struggling for air, in oceania its comatose. I've heard alot of people blame new releases for this, fallout...
  13. O

Hanto and cold Steel Out of bounds zones.

yeah really, on hanto, the japanese team can go all the way to the american spawn and just shoot people as they come out. ridiculous
  14. O

frame rate drop and flamethrower tk 2.0.0.1.7

I've encountered two bugs so far, im getting a random frame rate drop for a second or more during gameplay also when flamethrowers teamkill someone they don't die, they just stay on fire and cant use weapons ive also heard that on the soviet light tanks vision is obstructed after firing the...
  15. O

A question to Tripwire

i really wish tripwire had of finished this game before moving onto another title.
  16. O

Are They Marines or Infantry?

i hope they add australians, aussies need some love in FPS
  17. O

Can we choose facial features this time around?

im not talking about that type of customisation, i mean options to have bayonet on or off, open sights or closed sights... because in real life soldiers actually did customise their weapon slightly. for example, i would love the option in ro2 to use open sights on a mosin, or not have to use...
  18. O

Anyway to make HE default rounds instead of AP?

i really hate the fact i have to keep switching back to HE instead of being able to set it at HE and just leave it there, it seems like a bug to me. Also, i honestly can't believe the stand up lay down bug is still in the game, i remember that being there from release.
  19. O

Red Orchestra 2 Memes

Havnt you seen those guys with the bayonet everybody within 50 meters hack
  20. O

Can we choose facial features this time around?

im not really worried about what my face looks like in fps i hope they add weapon customisation though