• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. zekes

RO2 AVT-40 Is Best Gun!

True, True. But for the Russians, the AVT is the closest thing to the Mkb we can get.....
  2. zekes

AVT-40 - Totally Useless!

Fair enough - I love the gun, and I never really regarded the "failures" mentioned as such :D I agree with you totally.
  3. zekes

IRL, the gun would wear through its barrel after 200 shots in full auto. It would also overheat, distorting the sigths through heat waves. Tests conducted showed only the first bullet in a full auto firing actually hit the target. The red army banned its use in full auto. It never had a scope...
  4. zekes

RO2 AVT-40 Is Best Gun!

All right so i know a lot of people hate the AVT-40 in full auto, as this gif demonstrates: But I think it's the best gun ever. Here's why: - there is a difference between holding down the trigger and firing bursts in full auto. No one expects any type of gun to stay straight while holding...
  5. zekes

All right, well I want to talk about the AVT but since this thread is necro'd, should I just start a new thread? what do you guys think? ~Zekes
  6. zekes

Tactics Hello everyone!

Thanks, sorry bout that :D
  7. zekes

RO2 The community should make a commitment.

I play Soviet 90% of the time, and this is so true - the Allies are very incapable of doing much together. It's partly the fact that russian guns are not good for novices - their recoil is higher than German guns, and so the average n00b will blindfire himself blue in the face. Often, they can't...
  8. zekes

Whoops, sorry, new here :P My bad.
  9. zekes

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone, I've been playing this game a while - i beat both campaigns on Hero mode, and i've gotten to Lvl 56 online - In fact i just got the AVT-40 and it's my favorite russian weapon I also love playing as the germans on close-quarters maps like apartments since you can mow people down...
  10. zekes

Okay, this sounds crazy, but i love the AVT-40, and I fire full auto 100% of the time. I fire two to three bullets a burst, and I just aim low, around the German's feet. That way all the bullets go up, into him. Closer than 15 meters i tend to fire more bullets, and at around 75m i start to have...
  11. zekes

Tactics Hello everyone!

Hey everyone, I've been playing this game a while - i beat both campaigns on Hero mode, and i've gotten to Lvl 51 online - In fact i just got the AVT-40 and it's my favorite russian weapon :D I also love playing as the germans on close-quarters maps like apartments since you can mow people down...