• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Beskar Mando

In B4 Reset achievement (Steam)

It's not possible anymore, from what I remember there never was an automatic unlock after all but that achievement being unlocked. I took a look a the code again and there's no way to get it anymore. You could in theory write a mutator that unlocks that achievement but I'm afraid that's no...
  2. Beskar Mando

An Update On The Update

You mean PsychoPigeon, not PsychoChicken.
  3. Beskar Mando

I need Kismet help!

Kismet is the predecessor to blueprints for unreal 4. To answer the question, not without a mutator.
  4. Beskar Mando

Start Supporting the game again

What about the proposed patch?
  5. Beskar Mando

Next Tripwire game idea

My bet is still on a new IP.
  6. Beskar Mando

Next Tripwire game idea

Unlikely the very next game is going to be a sequel to maneater. Probably not KF3 either. If I had to wager a bet it'd be a new title. Personally I'd hope it'd be something in the vein of the original game made by TWI something like the (or being) RO series. Though I'm doubtful about anything...
  7. Beskar Mando

Beginners guide to map making?

It's inactive because the game has been out for three years. A majority of people have moved on, myself included. Regardless people will still answer questions and help there if asked, also a great repository of information: https://discord.gg/vsyXBhY I still don't know why you left it, North.
  8. Beskar Mando

Server Problems configuring the server ranked!

Ranking is no longer supported. Existing servers who are ranked are still ranked. Tripwire hasn't maintained the ranking infrastructure and pipeline for quite some time now.
  9. Beskar Mando

Rising Storm 2: State Of The Game September 2019

Again it's because of the lack of time/money/interest/manpower. Tripwire Interactive has already made the majority of its profit from the title and there is no financial incentive to continue providing support. The fact that this enormous amount of time has passed and there still is no patch...
  10. Beskar Mando

The bottom line is we're likely to get a patch sometime this year, and that will be the final update to the game. I sincerely doubt Tripwire will do much if anything at all aside from fixing the serious server related issues. The freedom to mod still exists and always has. Nothing is holding...
  11. Beskar Mando

I think what dumpling was trying to say was that it's a niche game mode that didn't fit well with the existing franchise. I'd honestly agree, it's fun to screw around on with friends. But it's not the bread and butter of the series so to speak. The same thing occurred with FireFight, Search and...
  12. Beskar Mando

If you have any of the older merch designs, or hell even older merch I'm down to buy it.
  13. Beskar Mando

Well seems I won the bet I had with a friend, which I forgot about until today, on if the patch would be ready before 2020. Another week isn't going to mean much to be honest, already been multiple months at this point. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't this de-ranking issue stem from patching...
  14. Beskar Mando

TW Merch Store Part 2 - Hats

Still no RO franchise merch :(
  15. Beskar Mando

Tripwire Interactive Merch Store - Soft Launch

Dang it. Where's my Red Orchestra mousepad!
  16. Beskar Mando

GIMME! (or resell them).
  17. Beskar Mando

Now New And Improved 1k Club

Hit me up when you do RO3 ;)
  18. Beskar Mando

Don't have any real ideas for designs, but the veteran or hero rank icon would be a nice one, that and faction-specific icons. I'd probably buy a few of those in a heartbeat. I personally prefer simplistic icons over complex art on t-shirts, much like what you currently have going.
  19. Beskar Mando

Forum Overhaul has been completed

Guess I also have to manually watch this thread too, despite commenting in it. An automatic feature of alerting you after commenting on a thread has a new post on it would be nice (like the previous forums). Not digging the do everything manually "option". Definitely good for some areas, not so...