• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dolan

PC KF2 BugSplat

Sooo, when I was trying to fix my PhysX Flex option I reinstalled and now whenever I start up KF2 it pops up with this: I've tried almost everything, I've looked up every solution and nothing works. I just wanna play :'( Edit: Okay, I need to stop putting stuff in the wrong threads.
  2. Dolan

PC No PhysX Flex option.

So I have a GTX 960 4GB, and there is no Flex option. I've updated and reinstalled to see if that changes anything, nope. R.I.P My happiness D:
  3. Dolan

KF2 glitch/bug, can't fix.

So after being on vacation on summer holiday, I decide to come play a good couple of games of Killing Floor 2. Until I accidentally hit F1, and I thought "Oh, let me just press F1 again" And it didn't fix it, I tried multiple commands (That I've fixed back to normal) This is what it looks...
  4. Dolan

Do you guys see this!? :D

I am so happy with how cool the customization is looking now, I mean look at mah buddy DJ Skully :') He's got new headphones and an awesome new red leather jacket. I am so happy that we will be able to change the style of our characters and make them look the way WE want, KF2 for me is...
  5. Dolan

Favorite KF2 Character.

From all the Killing Floor 2 character's you've seen and that are confirmed. Who are you most excited to play as? I'm gonna play as the awesome DJ Skully! :)
  6. Dolan

It's here boys!

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2015/03/11/killing-floor-2-dev-diary-weapons-and-perks-part-2 There it is, once you watch it. Leave what you think about it :D Killing Floor 2 HYPE is real!
  7. Dolan

Permission for something.

So, I was wondering if I have permission to use clips from the PS4 trailer for just some video testing. And if I do upload it I'll make it unlisted. I'm choosing Killing Floor 2 because that's the only thing in life that matters.
  8. Dolan

Hows it coming along?

Sooo, how is that Developer Diaries video coming along? I know you said you're working on it, but I think quite a few of us are gonna have a heart attack if we don't know. When can we expect it? *Crows yells "Tell us, tell us! Tell us, tell us!" with pitchforks*
  9. Dolan

My Steam wallet is ready.

So since the first trailer of Killing Floor 2 I've kept 45 dollars ready (It's not confirmed to be 45 dollars, but I'm gonna be prepared!) Anybody else doing this, or is it just silly old me being weird again?
  10. Dolan

This guy...

So I was watching farfromsubtle watch the Killing Floor 2 PS4 announcement trailer... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zaho2EF-CI4 at 0:48) And I saw this in the chat I almost lost my s**t, some people just don't know... #ZedsNotZombies
  11. Dolan

Crying

We need some KF2 INFO! ;_; We need it, our bodies need the info. We need it so badly, and if we don't... We will die, we live off of Killing Floor 2 info and videos ;_; We willl cry for Killing Floor 2 info, we shall not give up!
  12. Dolan

Killing Floor 2 not on PAX South stream?

So when I went to the PAX stream and it showed the schedules of all the showings: (http://www.twitch.tv/pax) Where is the lovely Killing Floor 2? Even if it doesn't show hopefully they still do something for us this month, I was looking forward to something this month :D
  13. Dolan

Whats your favorite Developer Diaries?

Personally in my opinion The part2 of "The Gore" was my favorite Developer Diaries. Mostly just because of: And And the best one.
  14. Dolan

I have a problem.

Am I the only one who is constantly looking at KF2 videos? I've watched Interviews, podcasts and videos of Killing Floor 2 like every single day. I'm just too hyped for it, I can't handle the wait. I might just die rig-.....
  15. Dolan

William Munk

William Munk is a cool guy.... And I mean a reaaalllyyy cool guy. He has a sick beard. 10/10
  16. Dolan

Client side?

So when we play Killing Floor 2 will be have clien based gameplay?
  17. Dolan

ZED Settings

So I've been wondering if you would be able to edit the Zeds to not move, sort of like freeze them, make them slower and faster, smaller and bigger. Sort of just play with how they move and look and all that. I know you can edit the Zeds in KF1 but I'm just wondering because when I get KF2 for...
  18. Dolan

Developer stories in 60fps?

I know this is a dumb thing to ask, but do you think future Developer diaries could be in 60 fps? I hope I'm not the only one that sort of wants this, just so we know the beauty of Killing Floor 2 with it's 60fps body parts flying everywhere.
  19. Dolan

DLC for Kf2

So when I played Killing Floor 1 for my first 200 hours I got my first DLC which was the Neon Character pack, when I saw just how sick Mr. Foster (Mr.Magma) and DJ Skully (Voltage) looked I was so happy. So my question is, would we see awesome DLC's like that in KF2? Because my favorite DLC's...
  20. Dolan

KF2 Developer Diaries???

I'm wondering when the next Developer Diaries would be, I know it should be sometime this month but could anyone from the TWI team give at least a hint to when we will see the amazing video? :) #KillingFloor2HYPE