• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dolan

PC Cant play online, always get disconnected

Sadly none of this helped with my bugsplat issue, but good job finding these fixes :)
  2. Dolan

PC KF2 BugSplat

Sooo, when I was trying to fix my PhysX Flex option I reinstalled and now whenever I start up KF2 it pops up with this: I've tried almost everything, I've looked up every solution and nothing works. I just wanna play :'( Edit: Okay, I need to stop putting stuff in the wrong threads.
  3. Dolan

PC No PhysX Flex option.

So I have a GTX 960 4GB, and there is no Flex option. I've updated and reinstalled to see if that changes anything, nope. R.I.P My happiness D:
  4. Dolan

KF2 glitch/bug, can't fix.

Ohhhh damn, sorry. Haven't been on the forums in quite a long time.
  5. Dolan

KF2 glitch/bug, can't fix.

So after being on vacation on summer holiday, I decide to come play a good couple of games of Killing Floor 2. Until I accidentally hit F1, and I thought "Oh, let me just press F1 again" And it didn't fix it, I tried multiple commands (That I've fixed back to normal) This is what it looks...
  6. Dolan

PhysX FleX

I want water physics ;)
  7. Dolan

Thoughts on humor

Let's crank it up to 300%
  8. Dolan

A fanmade trailer by me! :D

Awesome job :D Loved the music choice!
  9. Dolan

Do you guys see this!? :D

I am so happy with how cool the customization is looking now, I mean look at mah buddy DJ Skully :') He's got new headphones and an awesome new red leather jacket. I am so happy that we will be able to change the style of our characters and make them look the way WE want, KF2 for me is...
  10. Dolan

Favorite KF2 Character.

Ayyy, we'll be twins! :D
  11. Dolan

Favorite KF2 Character.

Well, I'm pretty sure not every character has been shown. So I'm positive there will be a character of your liking :) Only time will tell.
  12. Dolan

Favorite KF2 Character.

Haha :)
  13. Dolan

Favorite KF2 Character.

From all the Killing Floor 2 character's you've seen and that are confirmed. Who are you most excited to play as? I'm gonna play as the awesome DJ Skully! :)
  14. Dolan

It's here boys!

I also notice a lack of nipple piercings! :eek:
  15. Dolan

It's here boys!

I love that! Irish accents are so awesome and funny and, AHH. I just love it! Tripwire just knows how to make me happy ( ͡
  16. Dolan

It's here boys!

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2015/03/11/killing-floor-2-dev-diary-weapons-and-perks-part-2 There it is, once you watch it. Leave what you think about it :D Killing Floor 2 HYPE is real!
  17. Dolan

Monatization idea

I take a small break from the forums to see this. 10/10 Would Thread again.
  18. Dolan

Weapon Movement?

Yeah, Battlefield 3's movement was horrible in my opinion. Same with Crysis 1, it felt you were walking in a world of jelly.
  19. Dolan

Permission for something.

Please don't do this to me.