• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. UltraJake

Loading Times

Something that has been a problem since the first release of the Closed Beta is that the game takes forever on start-up as well as when loading into maps. I imagine some of this has to do with pre-loading assets since things speed up a bit later on but will this ever be improved? I shouldn't...
  2. UltraJake

[Game] TWI Forum Servers

So what's up with the servers? I notice we've got a few hundred guests constantly but I assume that's not too much for the servers. Yet, for the past couple of days they seem to be overloaded. It's not just me, right? I haven't seen anyone mention it.
  3. UltraJake

PC Cat Got Hans' Tongue - No Introduction Audio

Category: Audio Reproducibility: Unable to Reproduce Summary: Hans remains silent during his introduction. Description: We were playing on Burning Paris and had gotten to the Boss Fight wave. The wave started, the camera shot to Hans, and he went through the motions without saying anything...
  4. UltraJake

What time does it end?

So we all know the closed Beta ends today, before the week-long break for Early Access. But what time will it be ending? Any guesses, at least?
  5. UltraJake

Shotgun Jumping

It seems to be a thing. Tested using the Boomstick double-shot. Discuss.
  6. UltraJake

PC Copied Avatar

I was playing on one of the online servers. None of the other players seemed to have Steam avatars when I press tab except for me, which doesn't seem right, but I noticed something else that was peculiar. When a new player joined mid-game, the avatar that was shown with tab was MY Steam avatar...
  7. UltraJake

Performance Benchmark Thread

People have been curious as to what kind of performance to expect in Killing Floor 2. Early Access or not, why not do a little testing to find out? STEPS 1) Post your specs, including but not limited to: CPU, GPU, RAM, and OS (why not)? 2) Run the game on 3 different presets: Low, Medium, and...
  8. UltraJake

Source 2 Officially Announced

It happened. https://steamdb.info/blog/source2-announcement/ Among other things. Look forward to March 5th for more information.
  9. UltraJake

Putting the "Horror" in "Co-Op Survival Horror"

Killing Floor had a unique mixture of horror and humor. It was the equivalent of a cheesy action movie. That's grand, and we're all confident that the humor is returning, but I think it would be beneficial if the game had some more horror to break said humor up into bite-sized pieces. Some of...