• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Fix For Bot Mutator Time Bomb/Mine Dropper Needed

I'm having a problem with one of the Mutator bots dropping those time bomb or mines all over the map during the game. I have a Doom Sentry Bot and a Doom Medic Bot and these time bombs/mines damage them from time to time. Sometimes these mimes take my little Doom bots out and I have to buy...
  2. D

KF Why Do You Like KF Better Than KF2?

Thank's for the all responses so far. Well I'm just glad that other do players share my opinion. KF (1) has had quite a head start on KF (2) so, I'm sorta willing to give KF(2) a chance to improve. However, I would have been happy with KF(2) if Tripwire would not have changed so much so that I...
  3. D

KF Why Do You Like KF Better Than KF2?

I started playing KF near the end of 2014 an loved it. I set up a Dedicated Server and added some Custom maps and Mutators to it. I can enjoy KF either MP or Solo using the Host Game option. I really love KF and give Tripwire Interactive a well deserved "WELL DONE" for KF. Yesterday I...
  4. D

Will Custom KF (1) Maps Work ON KF2?

Thank's for the quick reply. Are there any custom maps for KF2?
  5. D

Will Custom KF (1) Maps Work ON KF2?

I have KF (1) working with some custom maps i.e like De_Dust, Canfield and KF-Affairs. I just bought Kf2 and was wondering if the cousom maps for KF (1) will work on KF2?
  6. D

? About KF Non Steam Retail Game PC

Thank's for Your reply. I just wanted to make sure b-4 I bought it. I havent had a retail box version in my hands. I've only seen the retail box version on the internet. Thank's again DBD... SOLVED
  7. D

? About KF Non Steam Retail Game PC

Just a quick and easy question. I want to give a KF (cd or dvd) as a present to a friend to use on his PC. I got my KF from Steam. I see that there are some stand alone KF Cd or Dvds available from Amazon or store's like Best Buy and etc. My Question is: If I buy the KF retail non Steam...
  8. D

? About Trader Inventory=

Thank's All, I'm glad to have these replys. I'm sorry that I only started playing it a few months ago and to still have such great support. I was able to get the custom weapons that I was looking for to apear in the trader menu. At this point I now have most of the basics figured out. however...
  9. D

? About Trader Inventory=

I need a little clearification about the number of weapons that can be listed or assigned to the "TraderInventory=" lines. If I have on my "ServerPerks.ini (configuration) file: TraderInventory=1:KFMod.MP7MPickup TraderInventory=1:KFMod.Dual44MagnumPickup TraderInventory=1:KFMod.MK23Pickup...
  10. D

BDVehicles on the way

I just added this mod to my KF and I love it. Very nice work indeed. !BRAVO. Is there a tutorial on how to convert a standard KF map to a KF- KVM map? For example How can i add vehicles to a map like KF-Phantomcty.rom?
  11. D

How Many Perks Can The Perk Menu Have?

Sorry about the mis spelling of Your name Skell. I did seem to overlook that. There is a SKELL (that seems to be very talented) on the Steam Workshop who makes what looks like some very fine weapon re-skins that iI wish to try out. I thought it was You Skell. But getting back to my Question...
  12. D

? About Vehicle Mods

I was able to get the KF Vehicle files from ModDB and about 15 KVM maps installed and working Solo and the Listen server interface seems to work. I did figure out how to get in and dirve the vehiclies included. The Helicopter is fun to play with. The only bug that crashed the game was trying...
  13. D

How Many Perks Can The Perk Menu Have?

I'm following a tutorial on installing custom weapons using Server Perks 6. However I have Server Perks7.10 installed and working with one added perk to the Perk Main Menu allready (Sentry Tech). The tutorial will have me add andther perk Gunslinger). Perks now working on my main perk menu...
  14. D

Attn: farrapito, I need Your Help Again

Thank'Again, farrapino. Sorry I took so long to answer back but I was able to find a site with the 3 mutator files needed to run Doom3KFBeta4 and it's working again.
  15. D

? About Vehicle Mods

Thank You DMN666 for you intelligent and illuminating reply. I also thank SKELL for the time he spent wasting his time answering my post assuming me to be spaming questions. that was not my intentions at all. I may need to explain my reason for all the recent ?'s I've had and posted so here it...
  16. D

? About Vehicle Mods

I see that there is a Vehicle Mod for KF and i'd like to ask some ?'s abut it. 1. Is it only a mod for special maps? 2. Can you get in and out of the vehicle? (shoot Zeds from inside the vehicle or get out of the vehicle an shoot them? 3. Can you use the vehicles on any KF map that has room for...
  17. D

Why Can't We Get Direct Downloads?

I have no issues with Tripwire at this time. My rant was with Steam workshop downloads. Sorry if I ranted a bit. I subccribed some mode from that workshop and even after 2 weeks i still can't find them. or see that they were installed. thats why ii'd like to just get a straight download and do...
  18. D

Why Can't We Get Direct Downloads?

I'm really starting to have issues with the Steam KF subscribe to download a mutator,perk or some other file that won't let one get just a direct download. When i have some sort of problem with my KF game either client side or server side, why do i have to wait and hope that Steam will deliver...
  19. D

Attn: farrapito, I need Your Help Again

SRY about that. However being sorta new to this forum can You please point me towards it or tell me how to use the PM thinggy? farrapito gave me so very good help that fixed a problem iwas having. i thought he might be browsing the forum and find this htread..
  20. D

Server What "VACSecured=tr ue or =false" Do?

!OK, please help me to get a clear understanding here. If i start my dedicated server (not the DS that comes with the KFgame) with this basic startup script-> " ucc server KF-bioticslab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6" My server will be up on the KF Mp server board...