• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

were are the old heads at?

Yah its been forever I'm still alive. Who's around from the glory days? How is the game? Haven't baught it. Should I am I missing out? That kat LEMUR still on here?
  2. M

Took the plunge, see ya's later

yes the title says it all but has made alot of you wonder what happened. I in a way lost a family member in January. We talked about me joining the army under him and he gets a promotion. yada yada. It was 6 months in the making and now 4 months since signing I leave for Basic Training tomorrow...
  3. M

So Long Roladder

http://www.roladder.net/
  4. M

Squad Animal clan still playing and recruiting

The animal clan is still alive and playing RO. I know we piss some of you off with our skillz. Yes 3SA u guys :P Joking "my friends" We are a cool bunch that love RO and mess with other games too. Check out the link above my sig and come say hello.
  5. M

My Russian Weapons

AK round on left Mosin Round on right Mosin Nagant 91/30 dated 1932 with Tula markings PPSH-41 drum with ammo MY PRIDE AND JOY PPSH-41 semi auto with custom case PPSH and MOSIN
  6. M

Good bye to Red Orchestra

So sad and sorry to say. Good bye to Red orchestra, you will be missed in a major way. It takes a true gamer and even more to have played R.O... Slower pace and on a much more intense level. From amazing bayo kills to banking a nade off a door. Amazing kills. Panzersfausts to PPSh-41 sprays. It...
  7. M

Squad animal clan recruiting

What a suprise. I was amazed by the number of players they have. Great bunch of guys who play a number of games but have a rough spot for RO in their black hearts:). I am so happy to be apart of a clan that has pride and tries to respect their biggest enemy. Right now we are recruiting NA and...
  8. M

Squad Looking for paying clan!!!

Leader of the dispanded =213= clan x Co-leader of the disgruntled {-ROPLAYER-} I've played the mod, made a mighty good name of myself. I've gone from nothing to being a general 2 times in I.C. as well as running up the ranks in old BFE. I am looking for a mature clan with fun and games and...
  9. M

fonts

Anyone have any real russian and or german fonts that they wanna share?
  10. M

Squad Admining servers

I am looking for respectful clans in need for an admin while playing on their server. This is for servers I play on, on a regular basis. Alot of time servers get bad players who just want to ruin the game for others. No admin is in site and the end result is a dead server. I know alot of clans...
  11. M

Squad {-ROPLAYER-} Clan

WOW that sounds dumb. But boy I hate being killed by an roplayer. Makes me really mad and wanna just uninstall the game.:eek: New clan new but NOT new to the game. From the ashes of a few clans arises the ROPLAYER clan. aprized of quite a few great skills. From rifles, to ptrd's to tanks. So if...
  12. M

Squad =213= recruiting for INFANTRY AND |SOS| TANK DIVISION

We are recruitng for INFANTRY AND ALSO FOR OUR |SOS| TANK DIVISION! REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS: -have and use microphone -want to clan play -enjoy killing -enjoy having fun All recruits must be at least 14 years of age. Must act in a mature way "NOT ALWAYS":p . Most improtant things...
  13. M

Squad |SOS| Skeletons Of Society 16+

Hay fellas looking for a clan. We are the Skeletons of Society |SOS| clan. Recently we had changed our clan name. We were =213= and felt time for a change. We are a clan that was started in the mod and hold quite a few good players. We play alot of infantry maps and are OK at tanks "need a lil...
  14. M

Squad |SOS| recruiting players with Microphones

Hay fellas looking for a clan. We are the Skeletons of Society |SOS| clan. Recently we had changed our clan name. We were =213= and felt time for a change. We are a clan that was started in the mod and hold quite a few good players. We play alot of infantry maps and are OK at tanks "need a...
  15. M

Squad From the ashes comes |SOS|

mein teil is dead, this is his ghost. =213= is taking on a new face. I am ARTEMIS |SOS| clan leader What is |SOS| you saying to your self? We are an evolving face taking new shape. Mein is out I'm in. with that said our forums will be taking a gradual change to represent the new...
  16. M

Squad =213= Clan Dahmer Is Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you have read this right! just over 1 year old we defyied the odds of many and even won a few matches too:p . But to be taken advantage of in such a horrible and childish manner, I have chosen to end what I had hoped to be "a 1000 year reign". We were a clan that stood for freedom of...
  17. M

Squad =213= is looking to start a EU unit

Time has come for more growth. I am looking for EU players to head up our Eastern invasion. I am looking for a leader with 6 months of experience and have a mouth and use it. This leader should have good leader skills and go on an all out assult in recruiting EU's. Upon 7 recruits a EU...
  18. M

Squad Recruiting Tomorrow SHOW UP TRY OUT

our vent is -- vent3.gameservers.com port is 4413 our game server is 66.55.137.42 Join us tomorrow night 8 pm est for a simple try out. You must have a microphone in order to be considered. Welcome back to =213= RECRUITING AREA. Yes we want you. Yes its true, you have a mic and wanna shoot...
  19. M

Squad =213= is looking for recruits

We are a clan from the Mod, in fact the last clan formed from the Mod. We pride ourselves on being ourself. We are very open and have pasion for the game. Our bolt action skills are up there with other top clans. You need to have a microphone and play at least 2 hours a day. CS/DOD...
  20. M

Squad =213= CLAN Needs Dedicated Match Players

Sorry to the younger fellas, we are in need of serious players who want to compete and help the 213 clan grow. With members comming and going its just getting out of hand. Our new base of player will consist of: 1. 17 yrs or older 2. want to compete in TWL and verious scrims 3. active in...