• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

were are the old heads at?

Moe and six. good to see you guys post. Its been since early 2010 since i've played RO, Miss the battles and the good times. Think its time for me to become a hermit again. lol
  2. M

were are the old heads at?

Yah its been forever I'm still alive. Who's around from the glory days? How is the game? Haven't baught it. Should I am I missing out? That kat LEMUR still on here?
  3. M

Calling all RO vets

Well CoreNA Vader put together an awesome old school night last night. He used the hip server and Man I'll tell ya it was great playing with quite a few guys from the mod. We are gonna try to make a habit of it every wednesday night 2130 est. I encourage all skill levels to show up and play.
  4. M

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

Damn straight, wow... I sold my AK, I used to do the same. But my Steyr M40A2 does the job. :D
  5. M

LMFAO this is great, Cannot believe this thread is still here. Cudo's to all who cried about seeing a round in the chamber. Gotta love GonzoX! Remember weapon saftey starts with U, not some guy on a forum.. To bad I didn't shoot myself in the wee wee. I like the fact I was called a kid and that...
  6. M

Calling all RO vets

Man I gotta say I have a great time playing tonight. Just got a new computer, hanging out with [TK]Blimey and a few others. Just have a real blast. Can't remember the server but Volks69 "Giest" was on. I've not played in 4-5 months do to training and the family computer dying. I gotta say...
  7. M

Calling all RO vets

I downloaded it on my labtop. I just have to find time to get on. I hear people say they see a =213= clan guy on servers from time to time. I miss the mod :( I'll see about getting on soon.
  8. M

Took the plunge, see ya's later

yes the title says it all but has made alot of you wonder what happened. I in a way lost a family member in January. We talked about me joining the army under him and he gets a promotion. yada yada. It was 6 months in the making and now 4 months since signing I leave for Basic Training tomorrow...
  9. M

Stats for RO?

Sephiroth had done the stats for the mod. That was awesome. It showed how many kills with the K-98, how many nade kills, how many bayo kills and also it was vise versa with those stats. Shows how many times you were killed and by what weapon. That is what made it great to see the thousands...
  10. M

What am I doing wrong?

RO just so happened to be the 2nd FPS game I have ever played. E.T. being the first. I never played in the single player mode. I threw myself to the wolves and got my a$$ handed to me. Find a good server and get a mic. Meet people and just hang out and have fun. It will come to you and you...
  11. M

Best ingame player names

I did like the animal clan guys names Animal.nector Animal.rectum Animal.Sperm
  12. M

Squad ROLadder presents 3.3 night

Dude you gotta be kidding me. Now I gotta try to find all my ut2004 cd's to redownload all this.
  13. M

Remove the ingame "who killed who" list.

Yes you are totally right. It's not realistic. But then again save your quality screen shots and make some neat sigs with them. Some quality old school bayo's:D:D:D
  14. M

Stop harshing on noobs!

I like the $5 deal. New players breaths life into the game. I as a mod player have never really recall harsh treatment. Praised for starting a clan and having faith is a great game. These incidents must be isolated because I have yet to see any baby mamma drama in any of the servers I play...
  15. M

AntiFA Red orchestra

I find it all to be amusing. Never seen anyone recruiting for some organazation. Everyone at one point says something racist. I am indian and hate everyone:D. This post was made in the wrong area. I am not turning a blind eye as I know of these groups in the philly area and have been...
  16. M

Tactics StG44;Auto or Semi?

Pretty much semi auto all the time, unless its close quaters and i'm pissed off and just round around spraying. But after anger management I really dont do that anymore.. Semi's are the way
  17. M

Great WWII weekend in Reading,PA 6/6-6/8

Yeah Lemur, Americaner, Sightburner and Chambers all went this past weekend. Wish I would of gotten fired from work so I could have gone!
  18. M

Are players cheating?

I know for a fact CLOWN cheats. I have proof. Rez is the biggest cheater of them all. I know this cause I seen him. I know Sightburner is a hampster and Vader is in outter space. As you can tell my post is getting more and more far fetched. There are terrain spots on some maps and hope no...
  19. M

I know I have posted a few of those. Yes the pistol in your face was one of them. Don't know what page but somewhere along the 50+ pages on here. I have to take new pics of my mosin that I turned into a sniper rifle with the PE mount and PEM scope. + another pic of my Kal Tec P-11 9mm.
  20. M

So Long Roladder

http://www.roladder.net/