• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Movies that made you cry

The Waterboy made me cry. As did Patch Adams. Tears of rage.
  2. B

24/7 Danzig hurting the NA RO community?

50 player Stalingradkessel was good last night on the Wild Bunch. Helped that most people seemed to know what they were doing.
  3. B

Did everyone see Britney at the MTV VMAs?

She shouldn't have had the nose and boobs jobs to be honest, she was far too young to have them done. But that's what happens when you are marketable.
  4. B

Your favourite RO moment so far

Last week, in an immobilsed IS-2 after a brush with a Tiger (he lost :D) and various supporting tanks, told the crew to clear out and save themsleves, far out in front of friendly lines, knowing the Tiger will return to finish me off. Hear the sounds of an engine.. know the end is near.. then...
  5. B

The Official Free Weekend Rant Thread

Well I had a great time with some people team tanking who were willing to learn and listen how to handle a tank, so I guess it just depends on the person and whether they have ADD.
  6. B

Steam LOGIN Problems - READ ME - Updated

For some reason steam seems to want me to download the whole of RO. Which is odd, given that it's been already installed for months! Any idea as to why? Or do I have to uninstall and reinstall?
  7. B

Favourite war movie?

SPR is very good for 30/40mins. After that it's nothing special at all - typical Hollywood fare. Der Untergang is excellent. I think Stalingrad could be good, however i only have the dubbed version, which is abysmal.
  8. B

Sniped on Danzig - A Red Orchestra video

Editing was nice. As for music, 'Supertrooper' by ABBA :)
  9. B

Transformation of a Model

Scores? Personally, I'd give her one. (someone had to say it..)
  10. B

MusicMenu still works..

Bad luck, I am assuming it's only music that plays. And amazing how close the 'w' key is to the 't' key :D
  11. B

Female or Shemale!?

14/16.
  12. B

Firefox 2.0 is Out

Firefox 2 eh? Off we go to download then :)
  13. B

Spawn Camping/Supression

A bad example for you: Ogledow, I don't know how he did it but a russian tanker managed to park his tank where he could shoot into the spawn from quite a distance away. Wasn't fun that, i can tell you. Of cuorse, if our tanks had been alert he probably wouldn't have been able to do it for so...
  14. B

Dive to iron sights..

Do you know, this place reminds me alot of the Total War Forums, especially the .org. The amount of ARRGHH BUG!!!!PAAAAATTTTTTCCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!! posts that used to be on there, like 'he's not holding his sword at exactly the correct angle this game ****s'. Mind you, the AI did ****.. lol. And...
  15. B

The Children of Men - See It!! Now!!

Fantastic film. Especially the bit where it all goes quiet as they leave the building, you'll know what i mean :)
  16. B

Car Bashing Thread

306 XS-S. Leaves anything behind on a country road. :) Unless it's the 306 GTi-6, which would be my next car if I wanted to kill myself.
  17. B

my MG suggestions moved here.

I definately agree with the sight issue.
  18. B

They died together

And the shape of his right hand..:D
  19. B

How many ppl play this game?

It varies depending on time of day.. peaks and troughs..
  20. B

Details on the September Update

Looks good. Very Paradoxian.