• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

RO still alive?

It's a shame the other mods didn't do so well as standalone.
  2. L

Freeaim in IS

Well, Im all for this, but it is a bit late in RO development for such a big change.
  3. L

If the realism buffs

Players should all have a USB-port gun that shoots them in the head when ever their player dies.
  4. L

Commander Map Ability

It would be good if the commander could see the location of all friendly units on the map.
  5. L

last ditch effort weapon

Can you keep hold of a nade if you are shot in the hand, wrist or lower arm?
  6. L

Summer Update Sneak Preview

On the point of realism; both the USSR and Germany used SMG only squads. The USSR employed this tactic above squad level as well. Regarding the importance of SMGs; they are no more important than rifles. They are just used in different situations. Finlay, joe soldier would not look for and...
  7. L

Artilery vs Tanks: A good balance?

In late 1945 the US army estimated that it took ~150 shells above 75mm to disable or destroy a tank. The study lead to a change in artillery tactics against Armor. In reality artillery above 75mm takes a very, very long time to set up and is far, far more widely dispersed than in RO.
  8. L

What's so hard about using a bolt?

SMGs are better at close range, Semi Autos are better at medium range and MGs are better at very long range. Sure, we bolters have a inferior weapon, but we use it with pride and the skill it demands. We make our weaknesses our strengths. We only have one bullet ready to fire. Whilst everyone...
  9. L

Last Day

Bye Y! Things wont be the same without you!
  10. L

fix it NOW

:mad::mad: Fix it NOW!!!!!!11:mad::mad:
  11. L

Rear MG on Kv1 and IS-2

As does the T-34.
  12. L

Grenades

I considered that, but it has 2 problems. Firstly some may see it as unfair if one person takes 2 nades, but they are left with none and secondly it will interrupt the flow of play a little and add complexity.
  13. L

Grenades

Grenades where issued to all German* assault infantry regardless of what other weapons they where carrying. Often more than 2 grenades where issued. The reason we see more grenade use in RO is that the pace of battle is FAR faster than IRL and players are constantly spawning with new grenades...
  14. L

Do guys get unexpected kills sometimes?

On Brezina I was a Russian rifle man running over the ridge at 'first line'. Feeling a little gun-ho I took a wild, running hip shot at a German who was silhouetted against the other ridge, only a few pixels tall. I wasn't trying to hit him, just make a noise and waste ammo. Guess what? :D:D...
  15. L

Convince me to buy this game.

That will run totaly fine on medium settings.
  16. L

Guest Pass distribution

Yup, I have one I dont need.
  17. L

Use "Reload" key to change tank ammo without firing

100% good sense! Not 100% realistic. You could not unload shells from many types of tank's cannon.
  18. L

The BT-7 tank

correct. It could never reach 50mph offroad btw.
  19. L

Smoke mortars on tanks

Make sure you know the diffrance between smoke shells, smoke generators and smoke pots.