• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Tactics Russian Inf. vs. German Halftracks

Okay guys, I want input here. How do you counter the Halftracks on the new maps, where you have no anti-armor devices? Versus the halftracks (I normally play as a strelok/rifleman with a 91/30) I normally hold the flank while they charge up and then shoot the MG person from the sides, but all I...
  2. B

Video from 1C: upcoming game- Theater of War

This is an advertisement video clip for: Theater of War, produced by 1C, a Russian company. In this game you do not play as the soldier on the ground, but rather, as the commander of all your ground forces in the area. It happens in real time, and as you scroll the map you can see the combat as...
  3. B

Level Design Researcher For Hire!!!!

I'm not going to deny it, I have a talent for looking up and finding things, and I would be VERY pleased to help you find things for your maps. Whether it has to do with historical accuracy, building design, cultural reference, or whatever else, I would have no problem helping you. I have...
  4. B

"Holding Period" for Objectives?

In the Mod days I posted this in that forum, I'm reposting it now because it had a lot of positive feedback: ______________________________________ Come on, we've all seen it. You're sitting there with your KAR98 or Mosin-Nagant, covering for the SMG's as they sprint toward the target, and all...