• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Disapearing textures

BSP hole? If it is, how the hell can I create a normal building I use grid 16 and everything is on grid Is it because of the diagonal beams? Just, how to fix it. It makes me insane
  2. F

Level Design SDK bug/problem

Lighting is now odd, got shadows on places where there shouldnt be, see screenshot Then when I make a BSP I get the lines in the side top and front view but in the 3d view I dont get to see the textures Known problem?
  3. F

Level Design Mapping a city

So im starting with mapping a city First house is done (not interieur) screens here CC please
  4. F

Level Design What to map

Hey Im now learning building with BSP and all the stuff and works pretty good But now I need a goal, that is a reconstruction. Anyone got a not that hard to map area with many good ref pics
  5. F

Level Design Help on first map

My first try on mapping The map is a area in the ostfront (duh) where there is a railroad to a small vilage/town, germans build a plane factory there for easy acces with trains and a repair dock for planes Russian assault Only hangar to go Do you guys think it could become something? somethings...
  6. F

Server Redirect not working

Redirect Compressed Files Server UE servers allow you to host files not included with the game like maps, sounds, textures on a web server for faster downloads for the client. This tool is specifically great for having custom maps on your server. Option Value Description...
  7. F

Crashes - Full screen -> windowd

Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2240 MHz with 2047MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT/GTO (9147) LockRect failed: D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE History: UD3D9RenderDevice::ReadPixels <- UD3D9RenderDevice::Present <-...
  8. F

Red Orchestra Site

As I see that a lot of the site is incomplete it doesnt show profesionality in my opinion. A lot of parts, at least a few arent done yet. I know it takes a lot of time to complete a whole site but parts like maps, where the description is woould be usefull to be completed. Now there is only K