• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Tank Range map

I was wondering how hard it would be to take an existing small map and create a tank gunnery range. by just putting tanks at different ranges from your start point. I have very little modding/programming experience. Is this something that would be relatively quick to do? If so, can you point me...
  2. H

T-70 Hatch in the way

Thanks, that works!
  3. H

Mutator explanation

Can someone explain the basics of Mutators. Like once you subscribe, should it always be available? For instance I installed the "shut up" Mutator so I wouldn't have to keep listening to the lame comments of my tank crew. It worked once and now they are back to running their traps. If there is...
  4. H

Introducing the Tripwire Interactive Wiki

I agree, there is so much that is not covered about this game. and on forums often what you get is people spouting terrible misconceptions about "how it works". The developers have a responsibility to provide more than basic concepts.
  5. H

T-70 Hatch in the way

Anyone notice the T-70 hatch makes it hard to look forward. I cant figure out how to lean around it. The normal lean command is replaced with gun-sight range control when in a tank. Also you can simply turn the turret, you have to drop back into the tank, go into gunsight view, turn the turret...
  6. H

Introducing the Tripwire Interactive Wiki

To the Developers To the Developers How do you avoid people posting bum dope in the Wiki? Do you screen the posts for accuracy?
  7. H

Tank gun Range control

Never mind! now that I made the post, I found it ;) The "Q" and "E" keys take that job in the tank.
  8. H

Tank gun Range control

Whats the control name for adjusting the gun-sight range marker in the tanks. The "Set Range On Weapons Sights up/down" that are set to the mouse wheel become your movement in the tank. like open hatch, close hatch look through sight. What happened to the range setting?