• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Bleakie

Longest Kill Distance

310m springfeld no scope.
  2. Bleakie

SG43 on soviet halftrack

Something needs to bring balance I hate Dp28 and DT they were both unreliable useless weapons.
  3. Bleakie

RS M2 Carbine

I don't want a type94 they were so crap they aren't worth adding in! Type 26 and type 11MG would be a lot better
  4. Bleakie

Fg42

Fg42 shouldn't be added, too much work! Focus on other small arms especially for RS.
  5. Bleakie

RS Possibility: Drivable Ha-Go

Can a video of them in combat be released?
  6. Bleakie

RS Possibility: Drivable Ha-Go

Nice work guys! Just add textures and release it. Add AT weapons later we got satchel charges already!
  7. Bleakie

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Just allow the Germans to use their shovels! They used to sharpen them and use them instead of knives often! Give some Soviets shovels too.
  8. Bleakie

Fallschirmj

Only problem here is the helmet decals… Germans didn't have helmet decals after 1940, if they did it was only the eagle not the tri colour… Get rid of that and it's authentic for the time period!
  9. Bleakie

RO2 New Weapon Suggestions

Splitterring 42-Yeah that would be cool make sure the soviets get the RGD-33 MP28- This should be in the game already... MP34- So should this G98-Meh more common in volksturm 1945 Eihandgranate 39- Yeah this was very common but there is no point adding it. M38 Carbine- yeah this should be in...
  10. Bleakie

Killing Floor's MEAT System

The better the gore, the better the realism.
  11. Bleakie

SG43 on soviet halftrack

http://www.forgottenweapons.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/sgmbinaction1.jpg SG43 for the halftrack and belt for German one
  12. Bleakie

RO2 Vote for belt on halftrack

I think the majority wants these belts!:IS2::IS2::IS2:
  13. Bleakie

Why is MG42 not available to hero Allies

Well I think that's rude, (not really an armchair mate) I'm a German reenactor :rolleyes:my group uses MG42s and they Fire damn fast
  14. Bleakie

Why is MG42 not available to hero Allies

MG3 fires at 750-900 rpm. MG42 fires at 1250-1500rpm they are slightly different, MG3 has plastic instead of wood furniture which makes it lighter.
  15. Bleakie

RO2 Tanks move slower? (after the update)

Yup my tank gun wasn't working and I could only use the MG which had no sound??!????
  16. Bleakie

+1 we need vehicles to level up.
  17. Bleakie

That will be in IOM then?
  18. Bleakie

Yes but it has less visability. Give the russians an SGM for their halftrack?
  19. Bleakie

Yes or no
  20. Bleakie

RS Make the japanese MG go to iron sights without using bipod

Lol?!?!? Are you calling japs overpowered,