• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

+1 positive Thread

and i really love the way HoS has improved over Ostfront (yeah there are bugs, enountered "some" of em :D). Graphics are really nice, though not such an big issue with me, i'm not much of an immersion guy but the Sound atmosphere is fantastic. The Weapon Handling has become sooo much better :)...
  2. W

Advertise RO 2: HoS - Put it in your Wishlist.

I don't know how many people have recognized this "new" feature in the Steam Shop. But the option exists to put non-released Games in your Wishlist, so everyone who wants to support TWI and their Product Red Orchestra II - Heroes of Stalingrad and has a genuine Interest in the Game. They should...
  3. W

Melee Weapon Adjustment Suggestion - Power to the Chainsaw

After lots of Discussion here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=50495&page=9 This is one of several Ideas, it might not be a good one, but perhaps we can discuss it openly. Everything i'm writing up is about 6-man HoE. As i have written this up i am aware that this...
  4. W

Loadout Options

Hi, Considering the Infantry is getting a more complex Loadout System, i wondered if TWI would add more Options for Tank Commanders. So depending how you are using the Tank, that one would get the option to shift the balance of rounds. I just don't know if it was done so historically, if...
  5. W

Code Weapon Mutator Problem

Well i just started my first Mutator, and got it working in itself just fine, but now the Mutator has one Problem, when the Mutator is active you can no longer switch Weapons. Even if the changed Weapon is dropped it is not possible. class MutWitzigsWeapon extends Mutator...
  6. W

Server File Compression for other Files than Maps ?

I just got a basic Question, if we use file Compression for our Redirects, do we have to compress Mutators and Textures Files which will be avaible for redirect Downloads ?
  7. W

Beta Map Lubjankow Schiessbunker - With Hit Announcement

So here it is, the new Rifle Range of the Schiessbahn, but with Hit Announcement, to prevent performance Issues because of the high Amount of Movers, all other Features have been deleted from this Version. Depending on which Range you shoot you'll get told the Name of the range and the ring you...
  8. W

Beta Map Lubjankow Schiessbahn B10/V1.0

Here is the newest Version of the Schiessbahn B10 or V1.0 (since it is guite okay for a Training Map) The Download is avaible as .zip or .rar, both Archives contain the .rom and .uz2 File. Rar-Datei Zip-Datei Changelog: Added 1,000m Tank Range Added Tanks (56) and Troop Transports (3) Added...
  9. W

Beta Map RO - Lubjankow-Truppen

Here a small Preview to the Beta9 of the Lubjankow-Truppen
  10. W

Code Roles without any Ammo at Spawn ?

Hi, I recently though about working on a Close Combat Training Map, since i don't want people to be able to shoot their Weapons on that Map i tried to let them Spawn without any Ammo. I tried setting the Amount in the ROleinfos to 0 but this didn't help. After doing a little bit of reasearch...
  11. W

Level Design RO-JaKdo-Schiessbahn-B7 (Firing range Map)

This MAP is NOT intended for playing as a normal RO Map but as a Training Map, or used for Scoreshooting (one Person in the Bunker taking notes). Its my first Map and still in the Beta Phase, i inted to sometime opening it up, since most ranges are outdoors, but i went for the easy Box Design...
  12. W

Squad RO:Ladder - Realism Ladder Rules Discussion

There is a first draft for new rules for the realism Ladder with RO:Ladder.net Discuss it here: http://www.roladder.net/index.php?site=posts&thread_id=344&page=0 please
  13. W

Squad Jagdkommando (German Clan - Warning Big Images)

We're a Clan/Unit for People, fluent in the German Language (spoken and written), we do post here since there a are some German speaking people who only visit this Board, and there are people around the globe speaking German. And this helps us reaching them. If you can't make any sense of the...
  14. W

Own Steam ID ?

Just out of curiousity (and cause i need it for Invasion-Europe:)), how can i acess my own Steam ID ingame ? Or is that kept secret from oneself ? I didn't find any command to show it ingame, or loggged ina s Admin in a Listen Server. Do i have to use Webadmin ? Or is there a command i haven't...
  15. W

Compiled Squad/Fireteam Ideas - Realistic Brainstorming

Basically i want to collect all Squad/Team related Ideas in this Thread, as long as they are brought forward with thought and mature language. The Goal is a realistic Way of implementing Squads/Teams and the Commander Functions necessary, without debalancing the whole Game. This might make it...
  16. W

Server Some Stupid Server Questions :)

So its has happened, some Friends (among them G
  17. W

Compiled Mutator List

I just though i'd create a Thread, where on can easily find Links to Threads on this board, or somewhere else about Mutators. General Server Stuff: Advertisement/News Add-on Link is currently down - unknown reason Here it can be donwloaded from within the Thread (2nd Post) ServerEXT - A how-to...
  18. W

Your favourite Tank Maps (Multiple Choice)

What is/are your favourite Tank Map/s EDIT: Forgot to add, the purpose of this Thread is to get a general Picture for Server Owners which Maps are prefered by most people. And i was curious what people think about most Maps :) I personally voted for Barashka/Bondarevo/K
  19. W

Benefits for staying alive...

It might be a controversial Idea, but a friend of mine had an interesting idea. Its about giving small Benefits to players who stay alive for a long period. I don't know if there is a way to prevent AFKers to get these Benefits, not that it would make much of a difference imho. Well i'll come to...
  20. W

LOOK HERE BEFORE POSTING Compiled Suggestions

I thought i'd compile of all Suggestions made, so that less Topics get opened with "old" ideas, and new ideas can find their way in already present Threads. General Alternative Respawn Limitation adjusting the Fall of Artillery Fire Benefits for Staying Alive Campaign Mode Caping Discussion...