• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Map pack update.

Mappack is one of the best updates that Tripwire can give to us!! :D Maybe 2 new maps and 3 re-mastered kf1 maps! Would be awesome!
  2. C

Lets say only one comes back from KF1....

kf1 maps were excellent maps! Biohazard, Foundry, Icebreaker, West London, Steamland, Departed, Offices, Crash, Bedlam woooow We need a "Rezurrection" Update with minimum 3 kf1 re-mastered maps from kf1
  3. C

Listen servers

this
  4. C

Listen servers

https://trello.com/b/ZOwMRlcW/killing-floor-2-community-issue-roadmap I'm losing hope
  5. C

Let's talk about Crossbow...

Yes, there is a latency, but the problem is the scope, it has a lot of shake and when you are trying to hit a zed it get more harder than kf1. I think the problem is not only the latency, but the movement of the xbow.
  6. C

Pipebombs: Choose your style

Hey Azukki, good idea!
  7. C

Let's talk about Crossbow...

As a fan of Sharpshooter i liked play with Xbow in the past in kf1. This awesome weapon in this game doesn't give the same feel as kf1... in my opinion should be more accurate and sharp. Also a great idea is the optional scope (only for the crossbow), with scope on the xbow i can aim well like i...
  8. C

King Fleshpound as a 3rd Boss?!

KingFP is a good final boss, i want it :D . But the QuarterFP is useless, and i don't like... to small and too much similar to other zeds.
  9. C

Pipebombs: Choose your style

I played both killing floor over 400 hours, and i have to admit that demolition is my favourite perk in both Killing Floor. As a lover of demo, i don't use C4 like i used pipebombs in the first game, infact when i play kf2 i buy c4 only 2 matches on 10, while when i play to kf1 i use pipebombs...
  10. C

Listen servers

Yes, i've tried "Server takeover" but i prefer without doubt, the old "Listen Server" of KF1. It would one of the best features for this game
  11. C

Listen servers

So they are working on!
  12. C

WWAUT - Survivalist Tree

Survivalist should have also neutral weapons... like the old Zed Eradication Device and Zed Eradication Device MK2. Maybe added in a future update
  13. C

KF 1043 Tactical Response Update

There are some bug... The server browser doesn't work well, it can't find with certainly option. And when a VS survival match ends it doesn't show the maplist for the next match, so you have to disconnect.
  14. C

SWAT Perk 1st Impressions

Damage boost on SWAT should be deleted. With large mags is & damage boost is OP. So leaving large mags as passive skill it should be more balanced
  15. C

New Support first impressions

Today i played an entire match on solo (medium/suicidal) with support lvl 21. It should be nerfed a bit, maybe passive skills. I don't know why at round spawned a scrake but ok...
  16. C

Bug: Spawned a zed during Trader time!

And another is the points/damage counter. On a suicidal match in Blackforest on solo. https://s32.postimg.org/569s35ozp/20160710115625_1.jpg
  17. C

Bug: Spawned a zed during Trader time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alJMTLJQ6Jc&feature=youtu.be It's not the first time that happened to me..
  18. C

WWAUT - Continued Perk Changes

Good news! But the ammo system should be changed. Demolition as it is has got too much munition. For example the m79 now has got 27 ammunition... In my opinion 22 should be fine because demolition has skills that add more ammo on demo weapons.
  19. C

Hans is just a terrible boss. What to do about it?

In my opinion they should be balanced both again. I like the idea of have 2 bosses but they aren't well balanced. They should work on bosses and make them more dangerous, dynamic and they have to scare the player maybe.
  20. C

KF 1030 Update

Talking about stuttering. Anyone have got stuttering or freeze? I have an i5, r7 360, 4gb RAM and a 10mb connection adsl. I think that i have stuttering because of my 4gb of RAM, because i have 60 fps constantly without fps drops. It happens mostly when i play suicidal with 6p. I don't know if...