• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Eight Foot Robot

Tactics P90 vs UMP

Both are very solid workhorse weapons for SWAT yet i never find myself seriously considering one over the other. and most of them feels like a coin toss in choice. since my SWAT loadout usually contains a MedSMG (if my team has an under lvl 25 medic) and the Scrake Eraser Kriss Vector. Which of...
  2. Eight Foot Robot

Shotgun aim sights when reloading

Am i the only one that has this problem? i cant seem to interrupt shotgun reloading with the aiming button while reloading the SG 500 (and possibly the M4). and this is seriously bugging the hell out of me. and has caused me to miss a good number of shots. Can we have this fixed please?
  3. Eight Foot Robot

Possible music player?

I have noticed that in the gameplay videos is that the start of each round shows the name of the song and the artist displayed on the top right corner of the screens in the HUD. Does this mean we can make custom playlists and listen to our own music in game? that would be so much better then...
  4. Eight Foot Robot

Since this game takes place in france now...

Does this mean all zed killin' cash will be Euros (