• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. dakkafex

Level Design Frostmourne....hungers

sooooo..... Guess who finally felt like finishing this....
  2. dakkafex

Yea, i used modelviewer for the exports, all im really doing is dressing up and putting some materials trough substance to enhance them a bit
  3. dakkafex

I got back into the mapping game :3 its gonna be fun on the bun.
  4. dakkafex

modders chatroom

Bump, its still alive
  5. dakkafex

Whitelisting Mods and Mutators

Is the whitelist ever going to happen?..
  6. dakkafex

Need help with writing mutators

So yea.. how do i do it? :P I am an experienced developer so no issues there, i just cant seem to find a good hook or documentation on how to specifically write for KF2, ive tried to cannibalize an existing mod but when trying to compile that i just run into odd errors which i cant figure out...
  7. dakkafex

modders chatroom

hey guys, for lack of (or im just dumb) a dedicated chatroom i made a discord chatroom https://discord.gg/ZwdKzzz
  8. dakkafex

Server Admin chatgroup

hey guys, for lack of (or im just dumb) a dedicated chatroom i made a discord chatroom https://discord.gg/0wLvnwUQXXwrNGqJ
  9. dakkafex

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

has the latest version been uploaded to skillz' server yet?
  10. dakkafex

Final Release [Utility] Webadmin Workshop tool

cool, but it keeps spitting out [6617.68] NetComeGo: Checking item 651044696 for updates. [6617.68] NetComeGo: Item state is 4. its not harmful, but mildly anoying, is there a way that it doesnt return the status of a check?
  11. dakkafex

Scaleform support in the SDK

i fully support this
  12. dakkafex

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

So i have this issue that everything and every character is unlocked and equipped...halp
  13. dakkafex

Server What are people using to fight crashes?

i run my server days at the time untill my computer does an unrelated BSOD, but ive never had the server crash because a problem i didnt cause
  14. dakkafex

3D & Animation Glossiness Channel

dont think substance is compatible with UDK3, PBR uses roughness/metalic. you are best off creating a specular map
  15. dakkafex

Level Design how do i prevent my map using multiple packages?

so how do i do that? because right now my map is pulling things from 10 different packages (while im exclusively using my own assets apart from fire) and when i try to use it on my server i get the error of unable to find package. Its working fine if i just type start Mapname in the console...
  16. dakkafex

Level Design Propper pathing

well KFpathnodes can only be spaced 800 UU apart, where normal pathnodes can be 1200 UU i think
  17. dakkafex

Level Design Propper pathing

Does anyone know a proper guide about placing pathnodes? i know how they work and placement, but i dont know if what im doing is efficient