• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Lieutenant Skittles

PC Albino Bloats do not use their special texture

I see, my mistake. Thank you for clarifying!
  2. Lieutenant Skittles

Hans Beta Feedback

Solo play on Hell on Earth is where the majority of my Killing Floor experience is. Every time I get Hans I just expect to die because by the end of my first phase I've normally lost all my armor just because I can't hit him consistently with my AA12 or SCAR or whatever. His evade needs a...
  3. Lieutenant Skittles

Hans Beta Feedback

I just wanted to say first off I really like this update a lot. The SWAT Perk feels amazing and the changes made to some of the perks were pretty spot on. I think this might be the best update since Return of the Patriarch. There's just one problem. Hans. I feel like Hans has been a lingering...
  4. Lieutenant Skittles

PC Albino Bloats do not use their special texture

Category: 3D Art Reproducibility: Always Description: Whenever an albino Bloat spawns, they do not use their special texture. I noticed this when I killed what appeared to be a regular Bloat, and yet it spawned three mines upon death. Online/Offline: Both
  5. Lieutenant Skittles

Stream Highlights and Archive

I think it's only for the albino variants of Zeds, which are super rare and only appear on higher difficulties. If it was for every Crawler I would agree that would be stupid.
  6. Lieutenant Skittles

How do I write a mutator?

For example one that decreases the health of the bosses. Can someone walk me through step-by-step by any chance? I've tried to wrap my head around it but I can't.
  7. Lieutenant Skittles

Medic perk refinement

Though I am already a level 25 Medic, I would like to see healing teammates give out more XP than killing Zeds. Recalling my Medic experience, I remember getting most of my XP from killing things rather than keeping my teammates alive. I feel like that would be a good motivator for lower level...
  8. Lieutenant Skittles

Knock back discussion

Finally! No more being blocked in a corner by a group of Crawlers!
  9. Lieutenant Skittles

Knock back discussion

Knockback is an extremely annoying mechanic. The Fleshpound and Scrake along with both bosses should be the only Zeds in the game allowed to do this. I question the logic of how a small man-spider can knock me off of a platform I am standing on. I don't normally question the logic of video...
  10. Lieutenant Skittles

PC Quick on the Trigger achievement doesn't unlock

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Quick on the Trigger achievement does not work Description: Whenever I kill the Patriarch before he heals, this achievement doesn't unlock. I had this issue with Dead Silence before, but it triggered only when I killed a player-controlled Siren...
  11. Lieutenant Skittles

The sharps

I am open to this system. I think it can work, just look at Commando right now. It does fairly well at killing trash Zeds, but the bigger tier Zeds are where it lacks, which is basically how it was in Killing Floor 1. But yes, I agree, some resistances are too much. The shotgun resistances...
  12. Lieutenant Skittles

PC Bullseye Update Preview Beta: Report bugs here!

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Cannot join servers at all. Description: whenever I attempt to join a server, nothing will happen. I will then get a message about thirty seconds later claiming that the connection to host has been lost. When I am in a lobby of players and...
  13. Lieutenant Skittles

WWAUT - Continued Perk Changes

These changes are really good. Having to choose between faster reload times or more ammo is a much better choice than more pistol damage and more ammo. Also excited for the new Demo. Things are looking up from here!
  14. Lieutenant Skittles

Double XP and Daily Drop Weekend

I assume it was similar to the game jam Tripwire had in December, a side project a developer did in their spare time. Though I haven't had a chance to play the map myself, It does look nice and could be good enough to be an official map if given some new assets.
  15. Lieutenant Skittles

4-18 Live Update Changes

The problem with Berserker in Versus is that when he buys the Pulverizer, you're screwed. Any Zed that isn't a Bloat, Scrake, or Fleshpound dies in one hit from the Pulverizer alt-fire. If the Gorefast is meant to be the anti-Berserker in Versus, he does a pretty crappy job if he gets one-shot...
  16. Lieutenant Skittles

I keep re-reading patch notes but I can't seem to find that change

Then something must be really funky, cause I've seen players get two shot by Hans and Patty on normal.
  17. Lieutenant Skittles

I keep re-reading patch notes but I can't seem to find that change

Call me crazy, but I think the game conductor affects the damage values of the Zeds. If that's the case, then I really don't care for the game conductor.
  18. Lieutenant Skittles

KF2 Merch

I want my Scrake plush. Please Tripwire.
  19. Lieutenant Skittles

PC Gamer Weekender - Exclusive KF2 Content and Features Reveal

I have been wishing for an official versus mode announcement for ages, and while I'm happy to see the idea is finally coming to fruition, I can't help but fear it will be like L4D2 versus where you get screamed at for making the slightest mistake. That being said, I can't wait to channel my...
  20. Lieutenant Skittles

Fleshpound Mechanics - Question

With Scrakes, it's somewhat manageable since you can outrun them just by sprinting. With Fleshpounds, they never stop raging even if they hit someone, and they can outrun every class in the game. So you might as well empty your clip into his face and hope for the best.