• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. shnukshnuk

Ro2 is all well and good but what about RS1 maps??

most servers are combined and RS1 still gets lots of players in japan america and europe
  2. shnukshnuk

Ro2 is all well and good but what about RS1 maps???

RS2 by itself isnt great it lacks content and has no real frontline gameplay. RO2/RS1 are leagues above it hence why porting the content is a good idea
  3. shnukshnuk

Ro2 is all well and good but what about RS1 maps???

i love RO2 dont get me wrong. But i love the First Rising Storm a lot more and would love to see some of its maps also ported. do you guys think this will happen? i really hope so. Kwajalien in the RS2 modified engine would be interesting also make the SNLF correct this time. theres a reason...
  4. shnukshnuk

Ro2 is all well and good but what about RS1 maps??

i love RO2 dont get me wrong. But i love the First Rising Storm a lot more and would love to see some of its maps also ported. do you guys think this will happen? i really hope so. Kwajalien in the RS2 modified engine would be interesting also make the SNLF correct this time. theres a reason...
  5. shnukshnuk

Republic Of Korea instead Of the ANZACS please!

to end the discussion
  6. shnukshnuk

guess what guys. we have found some korean guys willing to do voices!!!!!!
  7. shnukshnuk

KOREANS WANTED!!! voices for Korean Mod Expansion! 한국인 구함

guess what guys. we have found some korean guys willing to do voices!!!!!
  8. shnukshnuk

this is a entirely different thread trying to get voice actors for the mod not a offficial request to AMG devs
  9. shnukshnuk

Hello RS2 community! work has begun on a ROK South Korean Forces in vietnam mod that will cover the ROK Army and Marine Corps as well as 3 famous battles including them we feel the ROK deserves a better chance at being recognised in the FPS enviroment and so this mod is a project for that...
  10. shnukshnuk

Hello RS2 community! work has begun on a ROK South Korean Forces in vietnam mod that will cover the ROK Army and Marine Corps as well as 3 famous battles including them we feel the ROK deserves a better chance at being recognised in the FPS enviroment and so this mod is a project for that...
  11. shnukshnuk

its important. ROK gets ignored by history
  12. shnukshnuk

ROK South Korean Forces in Vietnam instead of ANZACS

lol dude im from australia. i used to be called welldone if you remember now? and they arent bull**** statistics they are real ones and easy to find knowledge. ANZACS dont deserve this place the ROK do and thats a fact
  13. shnukshnuk

actually lots of south koreans played RS1 i know this whats to say they wouldnt play this? Koreans get left out of everything....
  14. shnukshnuk

No Republic of Korea planned? So I was looking at the planned features for future updates and I noticed how ARVN and ANZAC factions are mentioned. \ However, I did a little bit of research and apparently South Korea sent 320,000 soldiers to Vietnam; six times that of Australia. Is there a...
  15. shnukshnuk

No Republic of Korea planned? So I was looking at the planned features for future updates and I noticed how ARVN and ANZAC factions are mentioned. \ However, I did a little bit of research and apparently South Korea sent 320,000 soldiers to Vietnam; six times that of Australia. Is there a...
  16. shnukshnuk

Rising Storm 1 VS Rising Storm 2 why RS1 is a million times better Rising Storm 1

Rising Storm 1 VS Rising Storm 2 why RS1 is a million times better Rising Storm 1: Pros: +High levels of Immersion +Music is amazing +Banzai charges! +Pacific Campaign +almost completely authentic uniforms (apart from SNLF wearing rare late war khaki) +extremely well designed maps that...
  17. shnukshnuk

ROK South Korean Forces in Vietnam

i would rather AMG wisen up and just add them into the game. the ROK did more support then even australia and the Vietnamese communists feared them
  18. shnukshnuk

ROK South Korean Forces in Vietnam

so South Korea will never come to the game?
  19. shnukshnuk

request for a major Korean army mod

as did the US? or any army in war really. whats your point?