• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. walleye

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Unable to join the server: Connecting to the server downloads "SoundMutator" and some smaller files, and when the download is completed a SoundMutator package mismatch message appears. Trying to connect after that gives "lost connection to host". Deleting Chache and Reinstalling Beta 1,1 does...
  2. walleye

New update is nice, although there are some bugs. It was awesome to have players on the server agian! The tanks have the vanilla optics again, intetional or bug? Also, only the Pz. III and the t-70 seemed to be using the renamed ammo, although the Pz. III got no APCR and the T-70 had no...
  3. walleye

Isn't the event tonight???
  4. walleye

Beta Release Pacific Armor

Hope its the simple scope that you kept, because that reticle is closer to the original. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heE5GyHJ6Xw&feature=youtu.be&t=302
  5. walleye

RO2 New idea for soviet 100lvl character

After the germans saw this soldiers mad vodka-induced rampage, the made sure to capture a box of vodka as soon as possible. The where stunned when they found that adding tungsten did not make it better. The German high command was so disgusted by this tungsten-defying pice of russian engineering...
  6. walleye

RS Rising Storm Vehicle Mod

M3A1 entered production in May 42, and since the army had priority for tank production... Early war stuart in the pacific would have been the M3 and the M2A4. The USMC would not have recived many M3A1s earlier than spring -43.
  7. walleye

Degrading performance

I dont know about Win 8.1, but Win 7 had major issues with svchost.exe (LocalServiceAnd NoImpersonator), wich AFAIK is related to windows update, starting to eat up the CPU and RAM whilst playing certain games online. Only solution was to block the process, which kinda broke auto-updates for...
  8. walleye

RS M3 Stuart

Not to be picky, but isn't it an early production M3A1? It has the welded turret without cupola, no sponson MGs but still a riveted hull. EDIT: Unless its the hated by troops M3 "hybrid"... Not that it makes any difference, still nicely done... but I feel a lot better if i can be a :IS2:geek...
  9. walleye

Ugh!

Never run skype with any form of game if you have less then 8 GB of RAM or a quad-core CPU. Skype is horribly optimised and will at times eat up your RAM and, if you have a dual core like i do, completly clog up 50% of the CPU. Use steam for chat, you already have it running anyways. And IMO the...
  10. walleye

AR-10,M-15 and experimental weapons

Please inform me how one, if not the, most popular battlerifles is an experimental weapon. Experimental weapons are weapons that were not mass porduced and issued in large numbers.
  11. walleye

Kirow_v41 crashed for us on the FR server yesterday.
  12. walleye

We are already running short of avalible RAM, so i dont think that new voices is a priority.
  13. walleye

None. At all.
  14. walleye

RO2 Why isn't there a ghillie suit for snipers?

Its being worked on. afaik studies took a lot of devs time, and there is A LOT planned for 1,15 (some might be delayed to 1,20)
  15. walleye

RO2 Why isn't there a ghillie suit for snipers?

Note the "WIP" and "1.15" though, it has not been released yet, will come in the next version. Just so any new IOM-players will not be dissapointed by missing features...
  16. walleye

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

Sturmpistole, yo.
  17. walleye

Wet skins for rainy maps

Most likely looks bad because you can only edit the Specular-map (the amount of reflection), as Ro2 dont use gloss-map (Width of the reflection, higher value give small sharp reflections as metal, low value gives a dull texture. Like in this shot...)
  18. walleye

3D & Animation MG34 and MG42 for bunker/fortress mount

Yeah, I would not want to make that thing, Neither IRL nor in-game. Weighs like 200kg and is RIDICOULOSLY overengineered. Has more moving parts then most guns. Kind of ridicoulous. Although if someone actually found time to make it it would be nice to play around with, atleast you wont get...
  19. walleye

3D & Animation MG34 and MG42 for bunker/fortress mount

Dont be so sure about that... Germany can into overenginering. That ammobox is Huuuge Btw.
  20. walleye

small things that could be fix by the community - maybe?

All these are good points but the necro is strong with this one.