• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TrOOper

RO2 problem

Ive just recently tried to come back to play Ro2 after maybe 3 months. I started to play and my control keys had changed. When i went to the settings for binding new keys, it was blank. I got to looking and All the screens for changing controls other than video were blank as in nothing there but...
  2. TrOOper

new patch

I was wondering if anyone else is having problems running the game with the new patch....ive verified cache several times and still kept getting ro.exe crash before any screens came up... I have twice uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no luck.......Im sure i cant be the only one with t...
  3. TrOOper

its getting crowded

9am friday morning......3169 people playing and I cant get on my favorite servers.... Life is good! Great work TWI! The game plays superb!
  4. TrOOper

FPS question

to find out my fps in game, i assume i have to type a command into the console..if that is correct. what is the command? thanks in advance..
  5. TrOOper

Command system

i find the current command system less than intuitive and overall failing at providing the cohesion needed for teamwork...I love the game overall and this is coming from an RO1 player with an excess of 300 hours. I would have preferred a simple system much like the squad leader system in...
  6. TrOOper

split the forums

How about splitting the Killing Floor forum from the RO forum....or am i missing some filter somewhere that gives me that option?