• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TrOOper

Radio's for US forces?

Why not just have a radioman bot that is set up to always follow the commander........problem solved!
  2. TrOOper

We need tanks and APCs

The vast majority of the maps are not big enough to add armor!
  3. TrOOper

Heroes of the West Mod released!

Great addition! Great addition! I have been away from Ro2 for a while, but this new addition has brought me back.... great job guys!
  4. TrOOper

Update did not address the key problem in RO2 HoS

and people have even stopped beating it!
  5. TrOOper

RO2 problem

Perfect fix! Thank you sir!
  6. TrOOper

RO2 problem

Ive just recently tried to come back to play Ro2 after maybe 3 months. I started to play and my control keys had changed. When i went to the settings for binding new keys, it was blank. I got to looking and All the screens for changing controls other than video were blank as in nothing there but...
  7. TrOOper

So whats the next ideea for a red orchestra update?

sadly, you have nailed it Mr. Moe!
  8. TrOOper

Why is MG42 not available to hero Allies

Why Mr. Moe, how observant you are!
  9. TrOOper

Level Design stalingradoutskirts

This is the best combined arms map I have played yet...well done!
  10. TrOOper

MyshkovaRiver --- WHY??

I think the map plays great! Given enough time, the attacker will prevail.. However, on this map time is on the side of the defender. Delay the advance enough and the defenders will win..... The clock is what balances this map....Consider the Russians are just fighting a delaying action.... I...
  11. TrOOper

RO2 Something needs to be done.

Something needs to be done about people all the time saying something needs to be done!
  12. TrOOper

RO2 The RO1 maps and its flaws

Sorry to disagree......Some maps are tougher than others. I enjoy a good fight win or lose. Some areas in war by their nature will always be a meatgrinder. If everyone wants to lonewolf and not listen to a TL, rest assured they will lose. I dont think mappers or TWI need to dumb down maps...
  13. TrOOper

Level Design stalingradoutskirts

rekrut, you are a mapping god!
  14. TrOOper

Why is MG42 not available to hero Allies

It appears that new content always brings the whiners out! Im just happy we got something.....
  15. TrOOper

A thought on encouraging teamwork and squad cohesion

I think using the squad system from project reality as Lugnut suggested would be golden! SL sets rally point and uses squad chat to tell the squad to spawn at rally point. This puts the squad leader actually running the squad from the front rather than acting as a spawn point himself.... Rally...
  16. TrOOper

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

The RGN server runs IOM...you can find on the steam browser or here: RGN "SEMPER FIDELIS I.O.M." RS/RO2 64 Player Server 74.91.112.110:7777
  17. TrOOper

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Bingo!
  18. TrOOper

Carbine?

At level 50 the little carbine rocks!
  19. TrOOper

Ditch the Terminated system please!

Did you think it unfair when you were cheating? i think not! It always amazes me that when cheaters get caught and have to pay for their dishonesty, they think they are being treated unfairly..... No soup for you!