• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Carpathian Crosses

Can i put the CC Mod in the Red Orchestra Ostfront Extension Pack?
  2. B

[Error] Ingame voice chat broken

Na da muss doch was passiert sein. Deine User.ini ist auf die Defaultwerte zur
  3. B

RO2 "10.1.20.20" Failed

My crystal ball says: "Hmmmm". More information, or no help. How should we know what graphics card you bought and what operating system you use.
  4. B

Server Running RO Steam Achievements On Your Server

Yes, i did. This is the RO-OST Forum. Read the first Site and you know this is the right Forum. We talk about the "Mutator White List".
  5. B

Server Running RO Steam Achievements On Your Server

Will the whitelist once more Updated? If yes, you get a Wishlist from me and the [Kgr.GD] Mapper and Vehicles Modding Team.
  6. B

RO Real SU 152, 122, 85, 85M and 100 for RO1

Here's a taste of the SU's: The SU 152 is based on the KV1 and was built on the chassis of which. The SU 122/85/85M/100 based on the T34/85. SU 152: From left to right: SU 152 and the ISU 152 SU 122: SU 85: SU 85M: and the SU 100: The texturing is still Alpha. Best...
  7. B

RO Real ISU 122, ISU 122S and ISU 152 for RO1

I want you introduce now the new ISU122 and ISU122S in Version BETA04: When I discovered the ISU 122 for Darkest Hour, I said to myself: "that we must also have". The problem with this was that the ISU 122 is not used for DH. At least I have since found no ready to use. The ISU 122 at DH...
  8. B

RO Need Help from the ISU 152 Coders for the SU 152

Hi Forum, I have made a rebuild from the ISU 122 from DarkestHour for RO1. The rebuild based on the ISU 152 (Textures, StaticMeshes and Animations), IS2 Code files and a new 3D Model from the ISU 122 and 122S. So we have 2 new Tanks in RO1: The ISU 122 and 122S. Screenshots you can see here...
  9. B

Server Server browser borked

The problem was fixed by Valve last night and had nothing to do with the steamCMD. My Testserver is in the list now.
  10. B

I don't say thats my test server runs correctly. I say only the steamCMD works without an error and download all files. The server run, i can join and after cardchange i got the error: "Unknown Error ...". The server don't was advertising in the in-game browser and is not VAC Secured. "We can...
  11. B

I have no problem with the steamCMD on Linux. The Update runs fine. The only thing that is criticized is a not open port: "Loading Steam3...CreateBoundSocket: ::bind couldn't find an open port between 27037 and 27037". But this port is on my router and on my SuseFirewall2 open.
  12. B

Ro and OpenGL

I'm assuming this old thread again, because many users try to join servers with non standard cards have problems with 64bit Windows systems. The game crashes with the following error message: "Not enough virtual memory" although 16 GB hardware ram is installed and a swap partition with 32 GB...