• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. kuky90

Mosin needs to be 1shot kill

Playing bit of campaign I noticed how weak Mosin is. So many times I get shot because for some reason when you shot someone in leg or shoulder they are still alive. It should be one shot kill to all parts of body excepty for feets or hands. Come on i've seen what Kar98 do to meat and animals...
  2. kuky90

Campaign need hotfix for team stacking!!!

There needs to be done something about balance in campaign. I never seen North win a single match let alone campaign. I keep seeing people switch to South, then i am left alone with levels 1-10 just watching around like lost chickens and get shot. So please just disable team switching and let...
  3. kuky90

Game takes forever to update

Every time this game updated it takes up to 30 even 40 minutes to update. Now even small 800mb updated and it took me 36 minutes to install while in meantime it even crashed my graphic drivers. I don't know what is problem here but preallocating takes like 3-4 minutes, downloading and updating...
  4. kuky90

Claymore needs one more feature

My last suggestion for today. I see people doesnt use claymore too much...but what if we have bit new or different planting feature. What if we could plant them behind the cover without showing our head or body? For example you are in trench pinned down and have nothing else to do but put...
  5. kuky90

One more usefull thing you could do around folding stocks

I see you guys at Tripwire want to make something so people use feature of folding stocks and no stock weapons. So how about with current changes, you allow USA team ability to use guns inside the tunnels if stock is folded? For example if M3 Grease gun, Stakeout have no stock then you can use...
  6. kuky90

[IDEA]How can Tripwire improved customization

I was watching those nice skins you guys have for me to buy but there is one big problem. I only can use one hat or camo on each nation. How about you go deeper and allow us to customize classes and how they look? Similar to how we can customize our Pilot why not other roles too? I would...
  7. kuky90

Please Vote for RS2: Vietnam on Golden Joystick for PC game of the year.

RS2 Vietnam is nominated for PC game of the year along with good competition like PUBG. Now I love PUBG but game is far too early to get this, as it miss many many thing and is not finished product. So this is why my vote would good for RS2 as it's true PC game for years now and always had this...
  8. kuky90

Triggernometry achievement is not working

Already shot down 3 scout planes with RPG still didnt get achievement. Some say you need to shoot down Spookie or F4. Now spookie seems to be impossible to hit. RPG goes trough him while hitting F4 Phantom don't know if anybody ever hit that and if its even possible or also goes trough it...
  9. kuky90

Let us customize characters for each role

I would like to have different uniforms in each class/role. I think it would add depth and satisfy people that want more customization. Would love to customize pointman or engineer to be more light waight. Something like tank top and cap. Grunt to have kevlar vest and helmet. MG to be like...
  10. kuky90

What weapon do you think need buff?

Title. What do you think. Which weapon underperform and what should be done? To me first on list is RPD. Very bad accuracy, high recoil and overheating makes it not that good. I always take DPM. Even if it have less amo its so much better at everything. I mean I know RPD should be like weapon...
  11. kuky90

Rising Storm 2 Documents folder

Why is this folder 8gb in my documents? I see there Cache folder that takes most of this space. Am i allowed to delete this Cache? Can i relocate this in games folder? Just asking because I like to have everything set in order and in place on PC.
  12. kuky90

Does equpied bayonet or folded bipods effect weapon performance?

So does extended or folder bipods change LMG performance? And does bayonets change weapon performance like sway, recoil etc? I've seen they said on twitter that on some weapons it does but they only mentioned Mosin. I would like to know which are others and what does it do to gun.
  13. kuky90

We need to know direction of napalm as USA commander

This thing got me kicked as commander most of time. I never know direction of napalm and then burn my mates. Most of people never write NP anyway but still this is worst. Since we can't control direction of it, can we at least see where it will come from just so we can not burn our own team...
  14. kuky90

TE-An Lao Valley feedback

Defenders can go way to much forward on this map. They have huge advantage since they can defend whole cap zone from 10 locations around it that are on uphill and is easy to do chaos on choke points while flanking is hard to do since there are also choke points that are easy to defend...
  15. kuky90

Defenders should not be able to stay in attackers spawn for infinite time

One of most frustrating things. Getting shot in back while you spawn. Thats current meta in this game and it's trash. Defenders now can stay on attackers spawn/old sector and shoot them in back as long as they don't die or go back to combat zone. Narrator would say to you every now and then...
  16. kuky90

Heli won't zoom in unless you have TOGGLE SIGHT/ADS

Like thread title says. After patch my controls were all restarted to default and since then i can't zoom in, when flying heli. I was trying to figure out why for 15 minutes until finally got whats wrong. You have to use TOGGLE SIGHT you use HOLD SIGHT it won't zoom. Before i could zoom with...
  17. kuky90

Spectator ruins the overtimes! Need for a change!

I lost or won many many rounds and matches because of spectator and how other team can follow and find you. When both teams are out of tickets or cant spawn, there have to be lock down spectator to only your team member perspective. I hate it how people that play on discord fly around and spot...
  18. kuky90

[Territory] People should be killed if they stay in attackers zone for too long

Like in RS1 which I liked. People who stay in enemy zone, attackers zone should be killed. I hate how on Hue city people tend to say behind and shoot us in back. There is no more annoying thing in the world than this. If getting killed after few seconds is too much they should not be able to...
  19. kuky90

Mosin needs to be one shot no matter what

I want to grab achevement for 5 kills with all 5 bullets from Mosin but 1 out of 5 hits alway only injure the enemy. 6 times managed to kill 4 enemy players with 4 bullets in clip and then last one is only injured. Yestarday shot the guy in back from 2 meters away, directly at center of the...
  20. kuky90

Skrimish poorly balanced

I have played 100+ games of Skrimish and it highly favors NFL or Vietnam side. Compound map have this secret easy access for VC many dont know and is easy to access top floor. Firebase have trenches leading directy to enemy spawn which people use to cut off enemy. Jungle map is fine but also...