• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

KF 1036 Live Update and Optional Server Update

Is it just me or I dont know but every time, after the buy timer ends and it starts the new round my character comes to an alt pose and Ive to move my finger from the W key and repress it again to be able to move its weird :|
  2. D

Missing Mechanics

All it takes is for him to do his 3 way auto aim combo into someone without armor and your dead no matter what (assuming your not playing zerker or medic of course) unless your lucky and he just kicks you over and you survive. And this is on 6 players hard mode, yes they do that much damage.
  3. D

So why do FP even have a rage mechanic with getting shot when they do it themselves

Not exactly, now even if you have the last remaining 5 zeds and 1 is an FP good luck stopping that train. This gets ridiculous and really old in solo matches.
  4. D

a matter of preference isnt it?

Its not what ppl say about console users or hating them but more about hating the makers of those consoles and their strategies of making money that make ppl buy consoles based on games exclusive to them, they try to ruin every ones choice in the end and ruin the longevity of certain franchises...
  5. D

btw, not sure if you devs heard this yet, but teleporting zeds could use some attent

Talk about support being a welder and not welding doors cuz puff zeds on you after you turn around the welded door lol. Also, not sure if you devs have heard this yet, but teleporting zeds could use some attention!
  6. D

KF 2 Character Survey

And done ... so could you bring back my fat dude Bad Santa :D Crossover you could try and bring that guy from the Just Cause series Rico, or the mad max dude from the new IP that Avalanche is working on, that would be awesome. Also voted Loadsamaney second and Thorne last, was so awesome...
  7. D

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

Holy S*** Great job recreating this piece of art.
  8. D

DJ Skully's nerve-breaking voice

Hey, Big Belgen! Sry had to let that one out :D Too much weapon juggling as commando can be annoying.
  9. D

Leveling speed - players already 20+

I always thought they would jack up the exp gain for testing purposes so ppl could test the various perks and difficulties, I guess I was wrong, still its an improvement from kf1 in terms of time invested. Although medic does take awhile compared to the other perks.
  10. D

"Damage" to "movement speed" penalty too great

Used to be like you drop below 30% or 25% hp youd slow down and started seeing red, now its like you drop below 40% or 50% and you slow down considerably.
  11. D

DJ Skully's nerve-breaking voice

I saided also the guy who did his voice needs another growing spurt lol. Always thought the DJ would be 30+ something years by now :S
  12. D

Killing Floor 2 Update 1006

whats new on SDK also ?
  13. D

[Feedback]Weapon animations

There is always a 1 to 2 second to confirm lol. New mechanic, bugs most of the time specially when your facing hordes of zeds and you press 1 to change weapon at the moment you most need it. Dont take your eyes of the number of the mag hud :D
  14. D

Do you like DJ Skully's voice?

so much this ^
  15. D

24 Hours In - A Report From The Front Lines of Europe

Omg was using it because i thought it would be better since default options didnt show that in game :|. Removed it thank you Yoshiro.
  16. D

24 Hours In - A Report From The Front Lines of Europe

Does the game run on default dx10 or 11? Since youve put that option to start the game in forced dx10 on the steam was wondering.
  17. D

Alan Wilson voice actor demand thread

Dosh grab it while you can lads! Yes pls Mr Wilson for immortalized skin and voice altogether pretty pls!
  18. D

Berserker/Melee Ability Balance

Just tried zerker on hard with 6 players in game at lvl 0 and lvled to 1, man was it hard to swing the weapon on zeds faces also if your not careful you die instantly to gorefasts and other inferior zeds. This class needs some re-adjustment badly, if its to be a melee class it needs some form of...
  19. D

If Hans and Patriarch went 1 vs 1

One answer Rockets are imba enough said :S
  20. D

Server Console Command to Connect to My Server?

How can you use this command but instead use it to add to the list of favorites ?