• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

The IOM seems to be getting a lot of stuff people have wanted for a long time, so uh:

What's going to happen going forward in regards to things Tripwire could/should add that IOM already does? IOM has or may have soon: More weapons including molotovs and a proper AT nade for Ger. Better skins Better sounds Better explosions Shrapnel Better gore Death moans Detachable bayonets...
  2. F

At rifle ballistics?

Can someone in the know tell me what the speed of the at rifles shot is? I have more trouble hitting people with it in game than with weapons that inreality have much lower velocity. Is it set too slow or lacks the 100m hitscan trait?
  3. F

The ol' "bits come off" headshot.

I've noticed a trend of newer violent games to have the bits come off head shot. They either have a chunk of head come off with little head nibblets flying off (like Hells highway or SoF2) or stick a extra bit of gore geometry on the entry exit point instead of just a 2d decal (like Maxpayne3...
  4. F

Remove IFF on peripheral icons.

I've been playing some realisim mode again lately and noticed that the peripheral icons still have magic IFF. If you practice using them like I did pre classic you have a huge advantage over players who ignore them. So I suggest making them show for freind and foe alike and only for closer...
  5. F

Commander tank hunter air-strike.

I was thinking that dealing with a well positioned tank can be hard a lot of the time (using tanks and infantry can be impossible if it's a really good spot) but the commander is (rightfully) reluctant to drop an entire arty barrage on it and waste an opportunity to use it on blocking an enemy...
  6. F

Help with my little project to familarise with UDK cascade?

I'm having a look at UDK at them moment and decided to do a little project for cascade by making one of the RO2 particle effects "better". "FX_VEH_Tank_C_Explosion" is the effect that runs when a tank explodes but if you look at it there's something wrong with it, the emitter "Fire_Main" loops...
  7. F

RO2 Can the flamethrower be put into RO2 easily?

I really like the RS flamethrower the effect is way better than the original trailer and the way it bounces and fills areas with pretty death is great. Can it be ported to RO2 easily? Does it need special scripting for the maps or will it just work? No historical reason why Russians/Germans...
  8. F

Lol is this for real?

http://i.imgur.com/ZMiEWLN.jpg Just saw this, is it for real? I want RO2 to rise up again and the RS looks like a good start but is TWI hell bent on nuking it at every turn?
  9. F

Is something wrong with the T-34?

I love the fixes you did to the tank combat like not getting shot straight through the mantlet by an AT rifle anymore! I've noticed something weird with the T-34 though: I'm sitting in the gunsight and take a good hit to the turret which bumps me into third person like when the crew you are...
  10. F

Fragmentation on the F1 grenade.

I remember in RO the F1 had a some fragmentation modelled for it so you could wound people out of the blast. Would be nice to have it in HoS again, the grenades are a bit weak at the moment. The m24 is probably realistic as is only killing people right around it though. Also the nades don't...
  11. F

More variety and consistency in wound decals?

I like the wound decals in the game but I was thinking they could be upped even more! SMGs for example don't cause wound decals on people (very rarely they do) except hits to the exposed skin. They could have a new smaller less bloody decal that shows up for every hit. Right now if you riddle...
  12. F

[Tuning] Front turret plate of T-34

Something's up with the front turret armor of the T-34, there seems to be a big weak spot on it. I can't do any testing but AT rifles are consistently shooting through the front turret on it at long range. Can someone have a look if they have some buddies and an empty server?
  13. F

Reload Break

After running into the melee happy bots today, I'm certain that some reload break features would help the game. Melee key:Breaks any reload and melees(if applicable), this one would fix 99% of reload problems. Fire button: Stops a multi round reload for a sniper rifle, G41 or half empty bolt at...
  14. F

[Tuning] Arty lag and warping players in singleplayer.

I decided to play the single player since the multi is currently unplayable (lag low fps, crashing) for me. I noticed that the hitch you get when arty falls is still present in single player aswell as people warping a few meters out/into cover. These probs are not related to the netcode at all...
  15. F

[Question] Tank sight damaged or bug?

I was tanking it up tonight and after getting hit my sight became misaligned so I had to aim off to the side of targets. No one reported damaged to the sight and nothing on the tank hud about it. Is this my sight being damaged or a bug?
  16. F

Increase the draw distance for blown off turrets.

For no other reason than it looks cool and a great feature that you only see up close.
  17. F

[Tuning] Engine damage smoke follows the tank.

Just noticed that the whole smoke column coming off damaged engines follows the tank as it moves and turns, looks like a funny tail.
  18. F

[Tuning] Menu has no FPS cap.

This sometimes damages peoples graphics cards when the menu is allowed to run at 500fps if they have vsync off.
  19. F

[Error] New round, no re-enforcements.

Just had a grainelevator match where in the first round both sides emptied their re-enforcements then allies won. Second round axis had normal re-enforcements but allies started with 0 so axis won ofcourse. Third round everything back to normal.
  20. F

[Error] New round, no re-enforcemtns.

delete