• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Fun Facts That Could Provide Useful

Could we possibly "surf" crawlers?
  2. F

4-18 Live Update Changes

Gorefasts(human controlled) have a .2 damage scale to slashing and blunt in VS mode, but not survival. Both are the damage types of the crovel. Slashing doesn't make sense to me because gorefasts have just muscle exposed. I got this info from simplecat's spreadsheet here.
  3. F

Game Conductor

I am cautiously optimistic about the game conductor. It seems to me like it will be used to keep each game within a certain threshold of difficulty depending on the difficulty setting of the game and player "skill". I would like to think that it will not nerf HOE where you could just play "bad"...
  4. F

WWAUT - Into The Woods

Duallies aiming Duallies aiming I prefer the KF1 style aiming since it is for the gunslinger. If it was for the sharp, then I think that it would make more sense to be the current KF2's aiming because sharp is more about precise headshots. I wouldn't be opposed to it being an option in-game as...
  5. F

Killing Floor 2 Merchandise

They are probably waiting till the official release to sell merch. The game is still changing a lot visually. Also, they are still a small company and may not have all of the resources available to allocate to a project such as this. I could also see how this might piss some people off if they...
  6. F

Microwave theories: Bursting and headshots

shoot the legs shoot the legs I would like to see what people get for damage for when you shoot scrakes' legs with the microwave gun, because it kills them way to quick.
  7. F

Theory: HX25 is the most effective by shooting stuff in legs

According to this thread: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=111939 The RPG-7 has a direct impact damage of 150.
  8. F

Theory: HX25 is the most effective by shooting stuff in legs

Same with microwave gun Same with microwave gun I just played a game where I destroyed scrakes on 6-Player Hard game by shooting them just in the legs with the microwave gun. I think that it may be some bug that they may or may not be aware about.
  9. F

Character Survey and E3

TWI @ PC Gaming Show @ E3 TWI @ PC Gaming Show @ E3 About what time will you guys be going on for your presentation? I want to make sure that I don't miss it. :D Thanks.
  10. F

Tactics Perk Loadouts

I was wondering what everybody's endgame loadouts for each perk were and a boss one if it is different. Support: AA12 + Boomstick + medic pistol Commando: AK12 + SCAR + medic smg Medic: Medic AR + Medic Shotgun + Medic pistol Berserker: (did not play that much of this perk) Eviscerator +...
  11. F

Killing Floor 2 Sound Track Is Now Available For Pre-Order

Are there going to be any other digital distributions of the sound track?
  12. F

will my pc run kf 2 on 640x480 and lowest settings ?

Please wait till official min specs are revealed before speculating whether or not a pc can run it.
  13. F

Don't take the horror aspect away like KF1

Well, that's not very nice. On topic, I think that the "stupid stuff" actually adds to the game, but that is just like my opinion, man.
  14. F

Tripwire WTF is this:

I actually thought that a fire axe for the firebug would be very logical thing to do. But you guys just kind of one up all of the logical ideas. If the explosive sledgehammer is actually a sledgehammer that fires explosive shells, then did you draw some kind of inspiration from Sledge's Shotgun...
  15. F

Speculation on "Helmet" Perk in Detail.

Maybe Jackamo is a lefty and they would just invert everything to make the patty a righty. It would look and feel weird as a righty to swipe with claws in my left hand.
  16. F

Realistic Themes in KF2

I don't think that they can really use specific weapons because of the whole patent thing. If you want to go really realistic, you would need to have guns that would be actually 3d printed. I think that it would be cool if when you first get the gun from the printer, that the metal parts would...
  17. F

What defines a "Survival" game or a "Horror" game?

First off I would like a source of your claims of what defines each "genre." I feel like it is more of a blend of both of the "genres" that you described. The list that you gave is meant for games that are just one, not the possibility of having both. Think of it as an exclusive or(XOR), instead...
  18. F

Speculation on "Helmet" Perk in Detail.

Did anybody else see Bill Munk's tweet with Jackamo that looks like they were doing some patty mocap? @BillMunkII https://twitter.com/BillMunkII/status/523262808016695296 It seems like the guy on the bottom right has a lmg looking gun, so probably one perk will be using them. Also one of the...
  19. F

KF Door glitch from KFG tournament

I don't know if you guys have seen it, but there was a glitch with one of the doors during the KFG (Killing Floor Games) tournament this past weekend. The map was KF-Suburbia and the problem was that when the door was open, people couldnt go through, but when the door was closed, people could...
  20. F

Killing floor: End of the line

What I would like to see What I would like to see Would it be possible to have event specimen on just the event based maps?:D