• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

[Request] All Traders Open

Nothing found The owner may have deleted the file or restricted access to it. Or you might have received a link with a typo. :(
  2. M

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Where is poosh? This thread has old version linked. Version is currently @ 9.02. Link to new files here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70213558/KFSrc/ScrnBalanceSrv-v9-02.zip http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ScrNBalance/discussions/2/483367798518032692/
  3. M

Beta Map Blocked In Blocks (Alpha/Beta)

Could be sweet map, but sadly you must own some kind of supercomputer to play this :(
  4. M

Is it just you who can't connect or everybody? If just you, maybe you should try and delete your game cache. Is the ScrN working properly on that one map you can connect? Does this "bug" appear, when you change map and it works only when you restart server? If so then your mutators don't load...
  5. M

Server Can t open KF-1 after creating dedicated server

You can also create another user on your computer and run the server from there. Then you can play with no problems.
  6. M

Skipping Trader time

There: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=80743
  7. M

Recent announcement of "Paid mods" on Steam and will this affect KF2?

Biggest problem with mods is if we compare to KF1. Mods broke all the time when TW decided to do some code tweaks. Who is responsible to fix mod code when creator has taken the money and moved on? I think that some extra weapons and skins etc. is ok to have paid versions, when there is very...
  8. M

what is SDK?

Software Development Kit Tool for mapping and such.
  9. M

When is the Linux version coming out?

Linux Servers/Client are not available yet (ETA Unknown) :eek: I even bought new GPU just for this occasion :( Is there any word that how far a long the development of Linux client is? I am villing to volunteer for beta testing if you need some feedback :)
  10. M

When is the Linux version coming out?

Can we have eta on that?
  11. M

Steam price

12. M

only 3 more hours left!

I recall comment that Linux EA was suppose to come available at the same time as win version.
  13. M

only 3 more hours left!

WTF!!! There is only windows version listed :eek: Where is the Linux version????
  14. M

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Good job on that webadmin edit :) Only problem is that now you get version mismatch and every client must remove cache files manually.
  15. M

Server KF redirect: It's just not working

Are you sure the port 3128 is open for those redirect addresses?
  16. M

[Mutator] FPLegs

Looking good :) Need to wait for that scrn fix.
  17. M

That was different bug earlier when you started game with no perks shop was also empty. Now this happens in the middle of the game. And this bug has existed for long time.
  18. M

The ScrN Balance Server,Slot Machines,Server Veterancy Handler V7,KiraRespawn Mut,Kill/damage Messages,KFBossSquad,GliderAmmo,Country Tags,Bots Mutator,AdminPlus_v3
  19. M

Meaning that you cant use your weapons that you have purchased or picked. weapon list shows empty also or if there is weapon and you choose it it disappears. This has happened always sometimes, but now it has been happening in almost every game. Could be just me since no one else is reporting...
  20. M

Since 8.20 players weapons are getting unavailable quite often. Only suicide fixes this. Dropallweapons can get you to use one picked weapon. I'm having this problem almost every game. Anyone else having this?