• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Mr Headshot95

Surprise! Bugsplat.

So guess who has two thumbs and is getting bugsplat crashes within 3 minutes of launch of every launch. This guy. I seem to be getting the exact same bugsplat problems everyone else has, same crash logs and everything. Deleted ROGame files, still crashes. Verified files. All good, still crashes...
  2. Mr Headshot95

Floating Artillery Shell

Seen below, is an artillery shell model floating just above where the explosion from an artillery strike will happen in about 5 seconds. This can be seen on any map in RS/RO2 and is reproducible by looking towards artillery strikes. Not sure if reproducible all the time but I see it at least...
  3. Mr Headshot95

Men Bug No Selectables

New menu bug! No weapons are selectable. This problem also occurs when changing game options except for video options.
  4. Mr Headshot95

T70 Aiming Bug

When using the T70 and entering the "view periscope" vision mode when commanding the tank, after left-clicking to align the scope and cannon and firing your shot, your character reloads the cannon as normal. But when you go back to aim you cannot move the cannon up or down, only side to side...
  5. Mr Headshot95

Banzai

Behold, The power of Banzai! Banzai discussion? Is Banzai health too much? Should flamethrowers be taken off of Allies-Defensive maps? Favorite Banzai weapon? Banzai (and Anti-Banzai) strategy? I don't think Banzai health should be nerfed to normal, but if the above pic is a possibility...
  6. Mr Headshot95

AT Rifle bug - framerate

I have the AT-rifle, regardless of faction or map, and have it set up and shift-zoomed. When I un-zoom and start to move, the framerate dips greatly for a second and then returns to normal. It's the only weapon that does this.
  7. Mr Headshot95

New Tank Bug

With the new tanks, both the "AP" and "HE" rounds are designated "AP" Small cosmetic glitch, doesn't affect the function of the round
  8. Mr Headshot95

Red_Assault_Final

Here are two glitches I've noticed 1. After getting exploded one's body flies at lightning speeds to incredible heights (I am not pictured, I was spectating the guy). 2. Axis recon plane is stuck in this position and cannot move. Allies plane flew around fine. Reposted from original thread...
  9. Mr Headshot95

Repeated Prone and Stand-up

Not entirely sure how to replicate, but I think it might involve collision or pressing the prone key and stand up key at to close a time. Anyway, After proning the character proceeds to stand up, goes back to prone again (camera often clipping through the ground), and repeats this cycle a few...
  10. Mr Headshot95

Combined Arms

Why does Red Orchestra 2 not feature more combined arms considering much of Operation Barbarossa involved vehicles? I'll admit that in the maps of the cramped city of Stalingrad itself combined arms would be difficult to do well, but what about on the more open maps? Not that infantry...
  11. Mr Headshot95

Tactics Thoughts on Paper

Now I don't claim to be (and am definitely not) the best player of Red Orchestra 2, but I often see really simple mistakes that could be easily remedied by some reading. It's a relatively long list, so get comfy if you want to read all of it. Here they are (I was/am/will be guilty of these...