• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. gytis785

Server KF server just disappeared from MasterServer (Internet tab)

Hello. What should I do? My Killing Floor server with custom mods and 110LVL just disappeared from tripwire masterserver on the Internet Tab.. The server IP is: 91.225.104.34:7707 If there's someone who could fix that issue please respond quickly. Server was working for past 5 years on different...
  2. gytis785

Squad Killing Floor 100LVL on EZeds.lt

Killing Floor 1 gaming server. Our server has max perk level 100LVL. Requirements scale is 0.5 (twice faster level up). Many custom maps, only best and most usable weapons, cool zeds (Brute, shiver, jason, goreshank, metalclot, The Endy). Server mode is Ultra hard so dont try to stand 1v1 with...
  3. gytis785

Server Server Perks Database for Linux

Hello. I have popular killing floor server, but I have problem. I want to open second server with different difficulty and use the same perks database as the first server. I mean that servers will sync between each other and players will have same levels if they came from first server. I know...
  4. gytis785

Server Server lags on 20/30 of players. Not CPU problem

Hello all forum members. I want to ask for some additional help about my dedicated server with custom weapons and some new zombies. It's based on Linux VPS hosting. My problem is that all players starts having high ping around 100-182 on higher waves like 6-7/10 and server spams log's about...