• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. vladeking

Server Show player country

Hi, How can I show, to all players, "country name" of last entry player in public chat?:(
  2. vladeking

Server Disable console for all

Hi all Could someone let me know how can I disable console for all players on my server?...I want that nobody can use it :D Thx
  3. vladeking

Server Problem with PB

Hi, Who can tell me the procedure to put the CVAR list list on punkbuster? :(:eek:
  4. vladeking

RO2 Problem with Tank Role

Yesterday, I installed campaign mode on my server. After checked scripts I started the game and immediately I had a problem with tank role.It was blocking every time while I was starting the battle in reverse side. So I can't pick the tank role, because when I get in and spawn, It is telling me...
  5. vladeking

RO2 Bug with dedicate server

Yesterday, I installed campaign mode on my server. After checked scripts I started the game and immediately I had a problem with tank role.It was blocking every time while I was starting the battle in reverse side. So I can't pick the tank role, because when I get in and spawn, It is telling me...
  6. vladeking

Server Help with visual config.

. . Yes, I did it, but it still work...I don't know why..
  7. vladeking

Server Help with visual config.

I have "proximal peripheral vision" in RO2 multiplayer campaign on my server. I see enemy on screen with utility "white point" on screen..And of course enemy can see me. What I need to do to deactivate it? For allcampaign? :(
  8. vladeking

Server Help with Anti Cheat.

Pb must be turned on or I could turn it off on server? Ok, thanks. I try to do that. If I will have some problem or it don't help me, I will write here again. Thank you.:D
  9. vladeking

Server Help with Anti Cheat.

Hi, I would to ask if there are something another of punkbuster. So. I have a dedicated server on Ro2, with punkbuster on I have many problems with lag and ping, but without it I have many problems with hackers and cheaters. So I would to know, can I block entry in server at people with changed...