• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

[Mutator] Specimen HP Config

Is it possible to mod this to make it always scale to 6 players even if there is say 12 players? I tried doing it myself to not much avail.
  2. Z

Code Code references, help

I need a Mutator as i need to be able to vote for that mode. And i don't think one can vote for sandbox? Anyhow, what i am asking for is how to find references, examples of code. Cause currently, i have no idea what to write, no idea what commands exist, what can be done and how. Normally...
  3. Z

Well if i say like this maybe;P I want to be able to make a Mutator so i can have SC and FP from Wave 1. I want to control the amount etc. But i have no idea what commands does what rly, can't even find commands;S
  4. Z

I am trying to make a simple Mutator, but i have a very hard time finding any references to any kind of commands. As there is no IDE (as far as i know?) one can't just guess commands. So can anyone spread some light here for me, would be much appreciated. //Thanks
  5. Z

Killing floor: End of the line

Well others map related achvs haven't stayed. Collect this and that are all related to an event as far as i know.
  6. Z

Wait, so none of the new Achievements from End of The Line (collect this and that) will be limited to the summer event (Meaning you can only get them during some summer event)? So i can get them any time i won't (compared to circus achvs which are only obtainable during a summer event)? Thanks!
  7. Z

It only says "We will have a Summer Event "Sale"" during that time. But i guess they mean the sale is the same length as the event.
  8. Z

How long will this event be? Find no information regarding this, only when the Sale ends.
  9. Z

Server Tweak Tickrate?

What is the best Tickrate possible? As it's equivalent to "FPS" but on the server side, i am guessing it should be the same as the clients, 84 or something?
  10. Z

Server Map Vote with Difficulty?

Thanks
  11. Z

[Mutator] Specimen kill messages

Can you establish connection with them still? I mean the developers? As often in games, you can't really get in touch with them, just a Not-So-Close Support? If so, how, here on the forum or email etc? Thanks
  12. Z

Yeah but it's messed up, or rather, i find it inconvenient. If i kill 1 gorefast, it says. 1 gorefast 1 gorefast Now i know it will increase the number at top to 2, 3 etc. But it looks just weird, it looks like i have killed more than i have. I want it to be like, 1 counter. 2 Gorefast and...
  13. Z

Is this still not Whitelisted or what?
  14. Z

Server Map Vote with Difficulty?

I know some server is able to make you vote for a map, and choose a difficulty, like: westlondon - Hard How do i make this possible? And is this whitelisted (not sure if a mutator is needed or something).