• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KillMaster

Final Map Mario 64 Remastered

Description: This is a reimagining of the first level from Mario 64 on graphical steroids. The map includes completely custom shaders for everything except the sky dome as TW's master materials don't translate well into a cartoony game like Mario. For the textures inside Princes Peach's castle...
  2. KillMaster

Beta Map KF1 Foundry

Description: This once abandoned factory is now occupied by the Horzine blue-collar workforce. For years Horzine has kept this facility a secret, and kept it off public records. They've been producing chemicals and weaponry for their private military and stock piling for something evil... more...
  3. KillMaster

Beta Map Mario 64 Remastered

Thread Moved to Final Releases /\ The big text is a link. /\Click on it. Description: This is a reimagining of the first level from Mario 64 on graphical steroids. The map includes completely custom shaders for everything except the sky dome as TW's master materials don't translate well...
  4. KillMaster

Level Design Guides, Tutorials, Tips & Tricks

So a while back when KF2 released I started a Steam group centered around sharing various custom made assets (3D Models, 2D Textures, Code snippets, etc.) with the rest of the Killing floor modding community. However it seems that there wasn't much of a demand for something like that, so I've...
  5. KillMaster

Complaints (About Stuff in general)

So contrary to what is normally posted here this actually isn't about the game. (It's actually about pretty much everything else) ”Shocking I know” **However it does relate to KF2 in a lot of ways so that's why its here** I am at the point now where I honestly don't know what to do anymore...
  6. KillMaster

Final Map KF1 West London

Known Problems: Why is the map as big as it is? This is a pretty long read, so get comfy.
  7. KillMaster

Server Downloading package failed.

Here’s a quick screenshot of the error: It’s been a long time since I’ve hosted a dedicated server, or even joined one for that matter, so I’m not sure if this error is something to do with the “opt-in preview” build for SWAT or if it has existed prior to the beta build as well. Here’s a...
  8. KillMaster

Beta Map KF1 West London

Thread Moved to Final Releases /\ This is a link /\Click on it. Known Problems: Why is the map as big as it is? This is a pretty long read, so get comfy.
  9. KillMaster

PC Flickering Dynamic Shadows [IMPORTANT]

Category: Render Engine Reproducibility: Always This has been a persistent problem ever since the Preview build for the "Bulls-Eye" content pack update. (On both OFFICIAL & COMMUNITY maps) I have been able to reproduce this on multiple machines and multiple GPU's (GTX 860M *1024Core Variant*...
  10. KillMaster

Final Map KF1 Manor

Description: This is a complete port of the "Killing Floor 1 Manor" map. Original textures have been enhanced and edited to fit the new Killing Floor 2 render engine. The original KF1 trader functionality has also been recreated to the best of my ability...
  11. KillMaster

Final Map Deck 17

Known Problems: Why is the map as big as it is? This is a pretty long read, so get comfy.
  12. KillMaster

Beta Map KF1 Manor

Thread Moved to Final Releases /\ This is a link /\Click on it. Last Updated: 5/16/2016 Change log: [spoiler]5/16/2016 [LIST] Updated map to
  13. KillMaster

Beta Map Deck 17

Thread Moved to Final Releases /\ This is a link /\Click on it. Last Updated: 4/26/2016 Change log: This is a complete port of the "Deck 17" map from Unreal Tournament Original textures have been enhanced and edited to fit the new Killing Floor 2 render engine. The original KF1...
  14. KillMaster

Workshop profile gone after reinstalling OS

The title is pretty self-explanatory. I reinstall my OS every 6ish months and it
  15. KillMaster

Final Map DooM 2: Map 1 Entryway

16. KillMaster

Beta Map DooM 2: Map 1 Entryway

Thread Moved to Final Releases /\ This is a link /\Click on it. This is a complete port of the
  17. KillMaster

Level Design List of issues that I

Ok so, these problems have been a consistent pain in my butt for way too long. I
  18. KillMaster

Level Design Light Build causes crash

*DISCLAIMER* If I sound a little irritated that would be because I am (At least at the time of writing this) First off a little context; before the "Return of the Patriarch" update everything was running smoothly, then after reinstalling my OS and a couple month hiatus I come back and find that...