• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KillMaster

Killing Floor 3 - Announcement Trailer

I'm actually curious as to where you heard that. As far a engine licensing is concerned if you're project is going to ship a build of the editor then there are some additional hoops to jump through with Epic as distribution of any unreal editor code without a license is prohibited. There are...
  2. KillMaster

Killing Floor 3 - Announcement Trailer

Creating mods (code based) shouldn't be much more difficult than it was in UE3/UDK, the main difference is going to be the switch from Uscript to C++, and how locked down the game is in general with regards to private classes and such (but that's not the engine's fault). As for mapping the...
  3. KillMaster

Killing Floor 2 - Epic Online Services Beta

This seems like a very unusual choice for a game that is almost 4 years into it’s post release development cycle. (It would be a different story if the game released a moth ago) How many more sales could you be expecting to get from the Epic Games Store? And would the revenue generated from the...
  4. KillMaster

WWAUT - Something Fishy This Halloween!

OMG that Clot backpack just made my day. XD
  5. KillMaster

ATTENTION: Modders and Mappers - Give your Feedback!

Audio Ambient Sound Actors "Ambient Sound" actors will only play audio through the left channel when spatialized audio is enabled in the actor properties. (This has been an issue since the "Return of the Patriarch" update) Ability to modify default game soundtrack on a per map basis...
  6. KillMaster

WWAUT - Look Sir, DARs

I like the skin you get at LV 15, looks pretty neat. :)
  7. KillMaster

WWAUT - Preparing for a feast (and trying not to be on the plate)

Ha Ha, nice that Bloat looks like it just came back from a vacation in the Warhammer universe.
  8. KillMaster

WWAUT - Vaulting Around A Roadmap (and planning for next year!)

Nice, really looking forward to this XD.
  9. KillMaster

WWAUT - Smelling That Pumpkin Spice

Glad to see we might be getting the King Fleshpound as a boss, really liked fighting that guy.
  10. KillMaster

Final Map KF-Verticality

Wow, that's really nice. Love the aesthetic on this one too. Great job.
  11. KillMaster

Level Design [ATTENTION TWI] Please fix the custom map uploading tools.

THIS is exactly how I feel. PLEASE for the love of God TW do something about this. I've complained so many times and in so many places about this issue that I've lost track at this point. If you're reading this and you've experienced similar issues say something, TW generally ignores cases...
  12. KillMaster

Final Map KF1 West London

It's as Romano said I use 7-Zip Self Extracting archives, however unless you're running a server with a manual redirect I would suggest using the Workshop to obtain the map as it's much simpler. However if you still want to download the map from the links I provided here, but don't want to run...
  13. KillMaster

Final Map KF1 West London

Map Update Updated map to "V2.2" Check Change Log for details.
  14. KillMaster

Final Map KF1 Manor

Map Update Updated map to "V5" Check Change Log for details.
  15. KillMaster

Final Map Mario 64 Remastered

Description: This is a reimagining of the first level from Mario 64 on graphical steroids. The map includes completely custom shaders for everything except the sky dome as TW's master materials don't translate well into a cartoony game like Mario. For the textures inside Princes Peach's castle...
  16. KillMaster

Beta Map KF1 Foundry

Map Update Updated map to "B2" Check Change Log for details.
  17. KillMaster

Beta Map KF1 Foundry

I have no issue with other people using the shaders I created for Foundry. However I would like to make it known that most of the shaders being used in Foundry are more taxing on the GPU than Tripwire's stock shaders so people should be careful where, and how much they use them.
  18. KillMaster

Beta Map KF1 Foundry

Description: This once abandoned factory is now occupied by the Horzine blue-collar workforce. For years Horzine has kept this facility a secret, and kept it off public records. They've been producing chemicals and weaponry for their private military and stock piling for something evil... more...