• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Rss

Chainsaw 'nerf'

Eh, if chainsaw is so lackluster, why protective clothing is so thick and robust? The reason why basic chainsaw is not optimal weapon is because cutting chain structurally optimized to cut rigid wood, you are correct in that respect. BUT its NOT a butter knife. Chainsaw accidents tend to be...
  2. Rss

Chainsaw 'nerf'

Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. Girly japanese thin sword (It's not like they're not awesome or masterpieces of craftsmanship) vs. mike-foxtrotting chainsaw? This isn't a choice. This isn't even a problem.
  3. Rss

Add flashlight on every weapon possible.

I agree with the light stick idea. They worked like a dream in Jagged Alliance 2. :D High-tech solutions such as NV goggles do not fit in with double-barreled shotguns and AK-47s. In my opinion. Besides, it would encourage soloing, which is bad on team-based game. It's not like NV goggles are...
  4. Rss

new guns, rejoice guise :D

Hi everyone. I've been playing KF since it first came out, and lurking on this forums for sometime. Back to topic then. Personally, I think that AK-47/AKM is leaps and bounds better choice for a new commando weapon than some boring looking nameless western assault rifle (I'm looking at you...
  5. Rss

Finland school gunman kills nine

Kant, that's bull and that theory is also endorsed by our PM for pete's sake. It is a fact that our country has driven down social services rigorously since 90s depression. This is not some "new Finnish terrorism", this is ordinary people not getting any help for their mental/economical/social...
  6. Rss

[Movie] First Squad - Russian Anime set in Eastern Front

Diagnose here is very simple: You are a bad person and you have no soul. Only thing that actually bugs me is that katana. Why not soviet cavalry saber or oversized NR-40 combat knife? That's just bulls*it to put in something japanese for just the hell of it.
  7. Rss

[Movie] First Squad - Russian Anime set in Eastern Front

T-34s and nazi mechas blowing up each other? Over the top evil nazi bad guys? Soviets as heroes? Must watch.
  8. Rss

Videogames Remakes thread

I tried playing that after like 14 years and yegods that was difficult. My wish therefore is... BATTLETOADS. :mad:
  9. Rss

Russian army in Georgia.

Saakashvili can't win this one. He pulled an insane stunt by rushing Tshinval with Russian forces in such close proximity. Is he crazy? Did the incoming US money, support and military hardware cause him lose any sense of reality? I hope this ends as soon as possible.
  10. Rss

New Digital Distribution site to specialize in older games

Holy burning monkey fur, this came in like Phoenix Wright in the middle of japanese homicide case. My DVD-drive chew up my old original copy of Fallout 2. Thanks for the info!
  11. Rss

More women are playing video games

Poop like Singstar, Sims, Solitaire and Buzz aren't real games, so that narrows it down a bit. Though I know some specimen who play serious stuff like Team Fortress 2, MGS4 and WH 40k: Dawn of War.
  12. Rss

Boys and Girls: Or how I stopped worrying and started loving scottish accent

http://www.bebooksonline.co.uk/girls_and_boys/default.htm Apparently, this is some kind of online scottish sex ed page. I have no idea how anyone can take this seriously with that "All yah dandies prancin' aboot with ya heads full of eyeballs!"-accent. Anyways, it's hilarious.
  13. Rss

[Game] E3 2008: The Thread

Damn right, imperial storm troopers kicking rear end in chaos temple and making a last stand against tyranid horde, yes please! http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36332.html Dead Space is pretty promising, I've been waiting for a game to scare everliving schnitzels out of me. Horror genre gets...
  14. Rss

This trailer delivers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu4ABhVd28U I can't stop watching that dreadnought owning those eldarwusses. Pure Space Marine-ownage.
  15. Rss

Fallout 3 Megaton..er.. MEGATHREAD

NMA-Fallout-"fans" are quite possibly THE purest concentration of naked hatred. Just look at those guys, they are already gathering lynch mobs together! I'll be part of those mobs if Bethesda fouls up, but jeez...
  16. Rss

Fallout 3 trailer and game footage were pretty drat awesome. They got the feeling alright.
  17. Rss

I'm looking forward to this because, well... I do not yet know that will it be a good Fallout game or Oblivion with Guns. I crave for the knowledge. I had my doubt some time ago but I overcame them and decided that I'm not going to judge the game until I've played it.
  18. Rss

Don't worry. There WILL be mods for you bloodthirsty sick men. Just like Oblivion became actually playable and frankly, very enjoyable by modding. I'm really looking forward to this. Fallout 1 and 2 were probably the best gaming experiences for me. Like, ever. @Stormer: Are you one of those...
  19. Rss

Spore...

Too true, Spore absolutely proves that intellectual design is BS. If it were true, we would have much more dongbirds and wienerfish.
  20. Rss

Spore...

You better watch out. He's got a acid spitter and he is NOT afraid to use it.