• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

PC Steam Cloud Producing Black Screen+Background Music of Death

After trying every trick in the steam forums, the official forums, and reddit forums i've found that Steam Cloud is the main culprit for my black screen of death on my Killing Floor 2 client. Once i turn off Steam Cloud, play killing floor 2 offline, then log out and replay killing floor online...
  2. I

Vote for bot support on the RS2: Vietnam RoadMap!

I don't get it. What's so bad about adding bots into the game and why is there someone already against it? I enjoy playing with bots on empty-ish servers just for practice and for not feeling so alone inside a 20-30/64 server.
  3. I

Decrease the game's cost

I don't see a problem in lowering the price on a now unsupported legacy game. That's what they should have done with RO1 when RO2 released.
  4. I

Firebug Perk refinement

Buffing the barbecue perk to have 40% longer zed crisping time and 20% longer environment burning (after burn on the floor) time would be nice. The Napalm perk needs a buff, maybe increase the radius of which zeds catch each other on fire? What would make this perk viable is to have the...
  5. I

rip firebug's trash clear

I don't understand what their trying to achieve here. The Firebug was okay before. I personally thought it needed better afterburning perks but seeing how they've nerfed it down to the Firebug solely relying on crisping cysts and clots and everyone else to kill zeds that are a gorefast or above...
  6. I

New scrake sounds

Is there a way to revert the scrake sounds? The original ones were much better imo.
  7. I

Golden Scullyphones, why?

Ugh! Why are those 20-45 dollars! That's irking to think someone is willing to pay that much for a golden reskin.
  8. I

Swat Perk Speculation

That sounds amazingly fun.
  9. I

Support Class Questions

The support class isn't getting the support LMG weapons? Yet the SWAT class, if staying true to its real life counter part is supposed to excell in close quarters urban combat; ergo sports the riot shield, automatic pistols, smgs, shortbarreled shotguns/breaching shotguns, etc, is getting the...
  10. I

Swat Perk Speculation

I'm pretty sure that the Zerker will excell in giving damage while the SWAT will excell in taking damage/ attracting zed aggro.
  11. I

Swat Perk Speculation

I have a feeling that the SWAT will be a mixture between tanky zerker and nimble smg gunslinger. I really hope that the SWAT class gets a Riot shield and a baton.
  12. I

Support Class Questions

After playing the support class for quite awhile, i've found how boring it is to play as him. Is this class going to get heavy support weapons like the LMGs or deployables, something awesome and fun? Shouldn't the support at least have a perk that encourages off-perk weaponry use? I mean it is...