• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Taaz

[Game Type] IJC Zed Defend Closed Beta

That last zombie would typically be a slow moving crawler, though :cool: Come to think of it though 10 seconds may be just right. Any longer will probably be too long. I think varying difficulties isn't necessary, as long as it gets gradually harder as you complete each wave. I'm gonna give...
  2. Taaz

Unscientific Pricing Poll - What would you pay for KF2?

Or the developers could pull a DayZ and release the game 1-2 years early access. Unbearably alpha and unfun. What's with developers these days releasing games before they're actually complete? Getting the game a couple days early as a pre-order bonus has always been cool in my opinion. But...
  3. Taaz

Probably not, I don't usually buy DLC for any PC game unless it has something really cool to offer, or maybe a large addition to the original game But if there's extras for pre-ordering I always pre-order :P
  4. Taaz

$29.99, only because I'm a cheapass lately. But if KF2 was released at $49.99 I'd probably still buy it.
  5. Taaz

[Game Type] IJC Zed Defend Closed Beta

Just got done playing this for a little bit, it needs some polishing but definitely something I would enjoy Suggestions: More time between rounds, maybe 10-30 seconds until the next wave will begin The wood barricades are shaped kinda weird, maybe just keep them horizontal for the most part...
  6. Taaz

[Movie] Supernatural

Anybody else here a Supernatural superfan? This show is hands down my favorite show of all time. I'm not afraid to admit I'm a little obsessed. The Season 9 finale aired tonight, I just finished watching it. This finale has me more anxious for the next season then any other show I've seen...
  7. Taaz

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hey, I joined the forums a few days ago mainly for Killing Floor, figured I'd give RO2 a shot, and turns out it's pretty fun :cool:
  8. Taaz

[Speculation] Sprinting is in?

I don't think an indicator is really needed, after playing a few hours you'd get the general feel for stamina
  9. Taaz

[Speculation] Sprinting is in?

Every time I play a game without sprint I almost feel naked while walking around. Switching to the knife to increase speed makes sense, but not being able to sprint doesn't feel right. Somebody else mentioned that not being able to shoot your gun while sprinting is one form of balance. I'm...
  10. Taaz

Post your desktop.

I don't know why I have a Far Cry wallpaper. I never even really played the game.
  11. Taaz

[Game] Next COD Game Rumors

CoD: Ghosts was severely disappointing. I didn't get much hype from Titanfall, the balance between running around on the ground or stomping on people in a transformer didn't make much sense to me. But CoD: Advanced Warfare, on the other hand, I'm actually looking forward to it.
  12. Taaz

Killing Floor 2 first Teaser Trailer - Transformation

The voice transition is so satisfyingly twisted