• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Y

Sound How to extract music from game map?

Exactly this one!!!! Thank you all so much!!! How did you get this, NikC?
  2. Y

The map I want to extract music from is Japanese Garden. And the music that plays in this map is custom music, as in not part of vanilla KF sound files. Any idea how I could retrieve the music?
  3. Y

hmm ok, but when I play on that map, how does the correct music play? Is the music streamed from the game server to me or is the music stored on my computer?
  4. Y

WWAUT - What To Bring To A Gunfight

Audio overhaul???!! Please add insults!!! Killing Floor 2 deeply needs that certain cheekiness to it :D
  5. Y

Hey, I'm trying to extract music from a map .uxx file. I've opened it up in KF Editor and hit the Music tab on the menu bar, but I don't know how to extract any music from the map. Can anyone help? Thanks!
  6. Y

WWAUT - Lighting the fire and bringing the boom

lol saw Horzuino on the C4 picture :D I giggled.
  7. Y

Killing Floor 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition and recommended PC specs detailed!

Wait, is this artbook a PHYSICAL BOOK or a digital copy?
  8. Y

I bet half of the beta KF2 players didn't even play KF1

OP, I'm a veteran and I do all that stuff you listed all the time. Granted, I still die a lot when I do it, but in the end it's just for kicks.
  9. Y

Anyone disappointed of meat system?

While I shouldn't be the one to speculate on this, I would assume, at the very least, having dismemberment without the requirement of Zed death should be relatively simple. Maybe something like: If leg gets X damage, replace Zed model with LegDismemberedModel. Now making new gameplay mechanics...
  10. Y

KF2 6-Pack for EA?

How about four 1-packs? :D
  11. Y

What will happen after KF2?

This so much.
  12. Y

Killing Floor 2 Dev Diary Weapons and Perks Part 2

there will be a mutator for this within the 1st week, I bet.
  13. Y

Killing Floor Blood Tech.

not exactly sure how it would work well with bullet holes because you need to cover the whole map with an invisible layer of bullet holes. that's a premade texture, and you have to account for the fact that many bullets will be hitting areas in between the premade bullet hole textures, so you'd...
  14. Y

The Zeds have children? as multiply?

I'm not sure what you mean by same amount of muscle can generate more force if motor neurons operated differently. One motor neuron controls multiple muscle fibers and this allows for speed of signal propagation. Having LESS motor neurons (up to a certain point) would have to mean one motor...
  15. Y

Flamethrower question

Duuude, that is ONE SEXY RANT. Rock on, bro.
  16. Y

that's not quite right. you have action potentials which ultimately lead up to the contraction of the actin filaments by the myosin heads. when you achieve fused tetanus, you are at maximum contraction, meaning all myosin heads are paired with a binding site within the actin filament core. it is...
  17. Y

sorry man, that's not true. when you achieve fused tetanus, you're using your maximum muscle strength. you only get more muscle through generation of additional fibers.
  18. Y

Pipebomb hats

$500 isn't much when talking business ;P