• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. CrashFu

Where is section to discuss KF2 VR game?

If the Youtube comments on the reveal trailer are any indication, any subforum made for the VR game would just be spammed with threads accusing TripWire of "Stopping work on KF2 to make it" ... Which, of course, is not how game development works at all, but try telling that to the angry mob...
  2. CrashFu

VS siren pull is cheapass garbage

I just had a match where I snagged a higher-level survivor with the Vortex and for THE ENTIRE DURATION OF IT we had a bloat, a stalker, and either a clot or slasher, all three player-controlled, whaling on this one person like a pinata. When the maximum vortex reached its maximum duration and...
  3. CrashFu

Playing Berserker

I love the Vampire skill, shrugging off small wounds without needing a medic lets you play way more aggressively when it comes to the trash hordes. Only time I regret not taking the bonus health is if I wind up with a Scrake or FP right on top of me and my teammates are taking too long to...
  4. CrashFu

How experienced are you?

At this exact moment, i have only a paltry 41 hours (and my individual perk levels show it!) I'm REALLY concerned about getting myself burnt out on the game before more content is added (because If I get burnt out, it will be VERY hard to pick the game back up again no matter how much gets...
  5. CrashFu

ALIENWARE mask Giveaway

I snagged one, too! If I (can) wear it WITH the ol' Dosh Jacket, does that constitute KF2's equivelant of the infamous TF2 "demopan"? Also I said this on the stream but I'll say it again: People running around with alien heads gives me some serious Perfect Dark nostalgia.
  6. CrashFu

The notion of perk roles

Yeah, no offense or anything but I am 100% certain you're either remembering this inaccurately or you weren't playing on Hard or above in KF1 if you think things like "Players didn't follow perk roles" or "Any perk could kill anything" or "Off-perk weapon use was viable". Some of the later...
  7. CrashFu

Cruel reality of completely optimal skins

It's not like every perk has one weapon that is hands down the best weapon for EVERY purpose and EVERY situation. Microwave gun is "the best gun" if your definition of "best gun" is "what lets me kill scrakes and fleshpounds the easiest by myself" which seems to be a lot of players' sole...
  8. CrashFu

Too many bad medics

Why? That's pretty simple, I think. Medics can run fast. They get better armor. They can heal themselves far more effectively than any other perk can. ALL of those traits make it easier for medics to stay alive. Because of that, a lot of people choose the medic perk not out of intent to keep...
  9. CrashFu

Too expensive.

Yeah, eventually these prices will "normalize" by which I mean "drop SIGNIFICANTLY" At least, going by the fact that none of my limited-edition vintage TF2 crud is worth more than a dollar at most after all these years, and believe me, I've been hoping to sell it all off ever since I got bored...
  10. CrashFu

I want to like demolitions but...

I'm 2/3 of the way through a bottle of wine right now and that mental image is nearly making me cry with laughter. Ragdolling Hans flying into the clouds, a non-stop stream of Deutsche expletives and booms becoming more muffled as he soars gradually out of sight..
  11. CrashFu

@RockerFox Again, I'm in agreement that they shouldn't have a mechanic that is really unintuitive, but I also don't want to see KF2 wind up like pre-nerf KF1 where the boss wave is just a game of "re-tile the floor with explosives and win effortlessly" Based on the statistics you pointed out...
  12. CrashFu

Too expensive.

I find it truly remarkable that on one side of the cosmetic item debate there are people who are outraged that ANYONE has the mere option of paying money to make their character in a game look slightly different, while on the opposite side there are these rich kids willingly spending ungodly...
  13. CrashFu

Common myths about the game you've seen players propagate

But.. but.. they got that information from mining the game's code, like where most forum-users' entire understanding of KF2 comes from! :eek: Pretty sure I've also heard people say flamethrowers aren't good against Sirens (in either game) and that the Eviscerator's chainsawing attack doesn't do...
  14. CrashFu

People still complaining that they can't just dump all their C4 in one spot for an easy win? You may think it was more fun in pre-nerf KF1 when Fleshpounds posed no threat whatsoever and the entirety of the final wave revolved around luring Patty onto a huge carpet of pipe-bombs and...
  15. CrashFu

This Berserker nerf is absurd.

I didn't have those, but seeing as I saw everyone and their grandma using them at all times, I'm not surprised.
  16. CrashFu

Are you kidding? Out of all of the DLC weapons I had access to, that was easily the most powerful. It washed through trash zeds almost as fast as a fully leveled firebug's flamethrower, plus you had the hilarity / possible distraction of getting nearby Bloats to attack zeds (which usually made...
  17. CrashFu

I've tried to explain this to people so many times before; the Eviscerator is an AMAZING weapon, you just have to step outside the box of Berserker play as you've gotten used to while relying on the Pulverizer or Zweihander. Most notably, it shines when you focus on teamwork instead of trying...
  18. CrashFu

What? This hasn't been my experience in KF2 so far AT ALL. In KF1 most perks had specific enemies or situations (like getting swarmed, or ambushed at close range, or carrying a massive weapon and having no room for a decent side-arm) that they just could not handle on their own. When one of...
  19. CrashFu

@Lord_Exor: Yeah, Berserker won't have as easy a time soloing the most fierce enemies in the game. Good thing this isn't a solo game in the first place! (except on the actual solo mode, where everything's health is nerfed enough that anyone can take on anything regardless) The fact that we...
  20. CrashFu

Feedback from the Trading Floor

Expecting people to play in a way that does not completely disrupt the ability of other people to play and enjoy the game, as they paid good money to do, is not self-centered and entitled. Self-centered and entitled is someone thinking that their personal right to play the game however they...