• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Znidy

Rising Storm, Windows 10

Transitioned yesterday to Windows 10, installed RO2/RS and no issues here :D The game works fluently, there were no installation bugs, PB installed normally, tried it earlier today and it works just fine :)
  2. Znidy

RS Rising Storm Vehicle Mod

Yeah, backblast definitely needs to be there :D I'm sure no one would be crazy to stand behind the bazooka guy while he's firing it :D Type 38 Carbine :rolleyes: That seems nice, haven't seen that one since MOH:PA (there was a Type 44 carbine in there :D). I was wondering if M1A1 Thompson would...
  3. Znidy

Beta Release Pacific Armor

Proof in the attachment! :D
  4. Znidy

Bazooka team in BiA: HH. Link: https://youtu.be/985L4jqHzdg?t=1037 Not a criticism of the current Bazooka animation for RS or anything :) I think the animation definitely is great and some crawling animations got mixed up and is visible, but overall it is nicely done :) Hope to see it soon...
  5. Znidy

Level Design Omaha beach map project need help!!

2nd Rangers landed at Dog Green because the remainder of their forces first assaulted Pointe du Hoc and were 30 minutes too late. When the forces at Pointe called out for reinforcements, the window for sending them was closed (7:00 a.m.) and the rest of the 2nd Rangers was sent to Omaha Beach...
  6. Znidy

Level Design Omaha beach map project need help!!

Looks promising! Especially the bocage part. Will we see those tall hedges that were giving US forces problems when advancing through Normandy? The ones they thought were smaller from aerial recon photos and turned out to be taller than expected? :D
  7. Znidy

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Not an expert in Russian, but this goes through my head when seeing this: ogon'! :D
  8. Znidy

Of course :D Especially if his reloader got killed. But we certainly agree that the wire is needed in the reload animation :)
  9. Znidy

That's why there were Bazooka teams involving two men: one to fire and one to reload and connect the wire of the trigger to the rocket. So it doesn't just involve putting the rocket in, twisting it inside so it doesn't drop, but also connecting the wire to the rocket :) But this looks great for...
  10. Znidy

I wanted to join, but I was dowloading something large at that time and I didn't want to stop it :D (Apocalypse Now Redux version in FullHD :D). Also, I was extremely tired from work and was doing something else in the afternoon (our air-conditioner died and we had to go buy a new one). Next...
  11. Znidy

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

Oh, those Brits look amazing, man! Lovely jubbly! :D And that new German uniforms is also good-looking. Will there be Fallschirmjager uniforms as well? :)
  12. Znidy

Dude, I laughed so hard at the end of your video :D But I agree with you, I want to see the new content more that polishing all the stuff inside the tanks. :) EDIT: Here's a link to the hi-res logo I've made for this. Random, I've sent you two messages, but it seems that they didn't go through...
  13. Znidy

Here's a logo I promised for this mod. If you like it, use it freely :)
  14. Znidy

Longest Kill Distance

Kosic, how the hell did you find him at that distance? :D I find it difficult to hit with the ironsights at 200 meters :D I believe that you used the binocs to find the little target :D
  15. Znidy

It worked for me for the first time, then I tried it twice after that and I couldn't get a spawn screen. I don't know why :confused:
  16. Znidy

And sniping his little head when he pops out of the hatch :D I also can't wait to see other little nifty thingies, like the M2 Carbine, M1A1 Thompson (my favorite :D), as well as the Bazooka, AT guns and Stuart tank :) EDIT: I'll see if I can find a nice screenshot from The Pacific so we can...
  17. Znidy

Gonna try this out ASAP and see how it feels :D Post some screens later if possible :D EDIT: Well, the tank feels quite nice and the transition seems good. There are some issues that I could see, like the AI machine gunners not firing while you are the commander and taking the main gun. Also...
  18. Znidy

Well, as I said in the HotW topic, it's summer on the northern hemisphere, so most people are enjoying their holidays outside :D Soon there will be more players and more epic battles :D I had no problems installing the alpha, 'cause the instruction were clear :) And I can't wait to see Alpha 4 :D
  19. Znidy

Sheesh! That's gonna be a blast in the water :D So, no Shermans definitely. Too bad. Never mind :)
  20. Znidy

Sorry for not sticking around yesterday, but there were so few of us and I hoped that there would be more. I know it's just Alpha version of 1.15, but I like it so far, although there are some things that still need to be tweaked :D It seems to me that RG-42 Blast Grenade has a large radius...