• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

KF Need someone to help me with my conversion mod *RESIDENT EVIL*

Hey everybody I hate asking for help but this time I need it. What I'm trying to do is create a total conversion mod, from Killing Floor to Resident Evil. I can change the names of weapons, create my own perk and change the music, but I cannot create new weapons. I've tried and I've tried...
  2. K

Unscientific Pricing Poll - What would you pay for KF2?

Personally, I would love KF2 to be the same price as KF1, maybe between $20AUD and $30AUD, this would be great. Most of TWI's games are around $20, so I don't think it's unreasonable asking price, but please, please, don't go charging AAA pricing and charge $50+
  3. K

Code [Tutorial] Custom Perks

Problems Problems Okay So I deleted the line Flux pointed out and it compiled. Yay! A few more problems though: 1. If I changed SRVetSharpshooter to SRVeterancyTypes, my perk comes up at level 6, and doesn't display any information. Any idea on what could be causing this? 2. How do I add...
  4. K

Ahh I see. Noob error, sounds alot like me. Thanks Flux :3 Sorry I suck at the whole Forum thing :(
  5. K

I'm sorry D: I'm fairly noob at the whole forum thing, I used to get another mate to help me, so this is my first time asking for help online :(
  6. K

3D & Animation Need help with custom skins (players and weapons)!

Hey guys! Don't know if this is the right place for it or not, but if it's not, I'm hoping some kind Mod would move it for me. Anyway, onto my main piece. I'm making (in server-perks) a total Resident Evil overhaul. For those that don't know what Resident Evil is, here, I'll lend you my PS1...
  7. K

[/CODE]
  8. K

Help Help Okay guys So I coppied the Sharpshooter perk from KF so I wouldn't have to worry about trying to create new perk progression Here's my code: class WVetSharpshooter extends SRVetSharpshooter abstract; // Removed all General Damage additions for the Sharpshooter in Balance Round 6...
  9. K

Going to be a complete and doshing noob here How? I've tried making a custom perk, didn't work. How do I remove the second stat? Like I said, I need things spelt out the first time (cause I suck) Sorry FluX :(
  10. K

Removing Perk Prerequisite Removing Perk Prerequisite Hey guys Loving the Tutorial, although I wanna remove the "Kill so many stalkers" thing on the Commando, what would I need to implement for that? It would be an override function, but me being me, if its not spelled out, I'm clueless. Would...