• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Jedi Mart

KF Killing Floor Games - Badass Tournament Winter 2016 Sign-up's Open!

Official Trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=VESgpN9YlFU Calling all Badasses! Welcome to the Killing Floor Games Badass Winter Tournament 2016! What are the Killing Floor Games, you ask yourself? The KFG is a long running community games event for Killing Floor, hence the
  2. Jedi Mart

Killing Floor Games Summer 2015 - Sign-ups Open

KFG Summer 2015 Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8jbHZk3_g Calling all Zed Hunters! Welcome to the Killing Floor Games Summer Tournament 2015! What are the Killing Floor Games, you ask yourself? The KFG is a long running community games event for Killing Floor, hence the
  3. Jedi Mart

Squad Killing Floor Games

The Killing Floor Games were founded in February 2014 and have since been developing and growing to an more reliable event that is sponsored by Tripwire Interactive and Pingperfect. Sure you can kill the Patriarch and win public matches, but how well do you rate against other teams in a...
  4. Jedi Mart

Performance in RO2

Hello everybody! As of recent started with the game Red Orchesta 2, i noticed the performance for my computer can be a lot better with the current computer i have. My PC: ●Motherboard: Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 ●Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz ●Graphic Card...
  5. Jedi Mart

Score and hud interface

A suggestion/tip i would like to give is to display the classes on the scoreboard screen. It is nice to see during a battle and on the scoreboard what the latest status is on class selection, how many a certain class has and to provide knowledge on what you want to pick next more quicker. (it...
  6. Jedi Mart

Killing Floor Games 2 [Sign-up has started]

Official Killing Floor Games Trailer - YouTube Introduction Ladies and Gentlemen! My name is Mart, Founder of the event "Killing Floor Games". With this post I would like to welcome everybody to the second tournament and event called Killing Floor Games, and open the sign-ups for the...
  7. Jedi Mart

[Killing Floor Games] What you like to see?

Hello everybody! As most of you have already seen or participated in, Killing Floor Games is a new function to which we'll see returning events. A new tournament is coming soon and we are busy upgrading several factors. During this time, we would like to ask the community for things they wish...
  8. Jedi Mart

[Killing Floor Games] Need a team? Post here!

Hello everybody! This topic is dedicated and serves to let people come together who have no team, simply said if you want to enter the Killing Floor Games and have no team, this is the place to get together. If you dont know what the Killing Floor Games is, i will direct to you to here...
  9. Jedi Mart

[Killing Floor Games] Sign up here!

Official Killing Floor Games Trailer - YouTube Ladies and Gentlemen! My name is Mart, staff member and organiser of the event "Killing Floor Games", with this post i would like to welcome everybody to the Killing Floor Games and open the sign-ups for the games. Time for some action and events...