• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

An RO Tribute Video

Glad to have helped make this project, it turned out to be very good.
  2. P

report in

[=KAS=]Popbob
  3. P

ads ingame (!) in CS 1.6 (3 page interview)

Shut up. In 2142, ad's looked decent and war-torn, not to mention that i've only seen a total of one. I'm sure valve will make a decent implementation, like, on billboards, etc.
  4. P

Level Design Fallschirmjager Add-On & sampler map

Do you plan to make an FG42 for the FJ? The winter camo looks great too. I can't wait.
  5. P

Squad Come and Recruit me!!!

jModels: ha u **** [=KAS=]Popbob: ? jModels: go away [=KAS=]Popbob: **** you, ******. jModels: ha ha jModels: bugger off [=KAS=]Popbob: **** europe. jModels: lol jModels: I SAID BUGGER OFF :D [=KAS=]Popbob: **** europe. jModels: :D jModels: ok [=KAS=]Popbob: *nuke* jModels: why u hate it becos...
  6. P

Any chanse of Garry's Mod being made for RO

It's not going to happen, unless the devs make a stable, decent, physics implementation which is on par with source's physics.
  7. P

German satchel charges

This would be rather easy for TW to model... so why not add it?
  8. P

sniper rifle scope suggestion

Bolts and MG's are really the ones only useful for sight adjustments. I don't really need a sight adjustment for an MP40 or PPSH.
  9. P

Recoil control

All you have to do is counter-act the recoil by moving your mouse down while firing the gun itself, that way it has recoil similar to the MP40.
  10. P

Mare Nostrum

Wow, the skins look amazing. Keep up the great work!
  11. P

Campagne de France 1944

You're a GUEST on their forums, **** it up and use your translater or don't complain.
  12. P

Making Kaukasus balanced

I think that germans should get a sniper, and some destroyable objectives. (Parts of the walls in the courtyard, etc.) No artillery though, as I don't think they could get arty batteries up in the caucasus mountains.
  13. P

Another question, are you guys making a new game?

Holy ****, that would be awesome to do. I can just imagine commanding a panzer grupe into russia...wow. :cool:
  14. P

Tactics M38 vs. MN30/91 vs. M44

Oh, you must've learned from experience. :D
  15. P

Ragdoll PoV till respawn

People aren't afraid of death now either, so why not?
  16. P

Squad Come and Recruit me!!!

Get out. Stop making excuses, you're making yourself look like a complete asshole. You're not very good in-game, stop acting like you're godlike.
  17. P

CS is realistic!

Just because they aren't funny realistic doesen't mean they don't have some realistic aspects, CS's spawn system is one of those that's a bit more realistic than most games that are on the market at the moment, but the rest of the game is pretty arcady. (Which is also like most games on the...
  18. P

TeamKillers !!!

If you find the need to teamkill someone, wound them instead. It doesen't reduce points, but may get you shot at.
  19. P

Tactics M38 vs. MN30/91 vs. M44

Are you kidding me? Butt smacks are very strong if you let them charge up for a little bit (2 seconds) then hit the enemy.