• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Fire mode icons

The Bullpup, AK47 and SCAR should have an icon indicating what fire mode it is currently on. Also, for the sake of variation, the SCAR's primary should a 3 bullet burst.
  2. P

Remove the auto bookmark buttons.

What the hell is the point of those bookmark buttons? It's hideous, especially on the current forum theme. I really dont understand why it was put in; it looks so unprofessional.
  3. P

Red Orchestra habits

What are some habits that you have when playing RO? For me, whenever l'm taking a very difficult shot l take deep breaths and fire at the hight of my inhalation. If l see a lot of people out in the open and lm firing rapidly (With my bolt action, of course) l say phrases that help me focus. l...
  4. P

2 Subjects

I have been an avid follower of RO since the beta for UT2004, and I have seen how the devs have improved so much since they won the contest. I have also been lurking on these forums for a while, contemplating whether or not I should buy this game (I most definetly will), but before I do so, l...