• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Got a favourite yet?

I like them all except the husk launcher. The other guns are at least semi-believable but that gun doesn't even look like it's usable by humans.
  2. P

I think the command is weak

He still needs to be able to level up his perk without so many limitations. The least it could do is add crawlers to the kill requirement.
  3. P

Private Servers

Passworded servers allow perk leveling. I run 2 servers, I know my stuff.
  4. P

KF ideas that will never be

Achievement: Make it rain Give away 1 million dollars
  5. P

Fire mode icons

The Bullpup, AK47 and SCAR should have an icon indicating what fire mode it is currently on. Also, for the sake of variation, the SCAR's primary should a 3 bullet burst.
  6. P

Balance and other things, a note from Yoshi.

Don't nerf classes. Either buff/alter all other perks and buff zeds at the same time, or don't do anything at all. The roles of the classes can become more specific this way.
  7. P

List of GOOD custom maps.

KF-Prison is one of the maps I partially dislike. The monsters sometimes get stuck often, and the potential for camping is far too easy.
  8. P

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

The mod is decent. Weapon animations are mediocre, weapon models are excellent, and weapon sounds are poor. The BAR sounds like it came from an old movie, and the rest lack a lot of the punch that would make it sound satisfying. The Carbine, however, sounds very nice. The maps are ok, though...
  9. P

Favorite Bolt?

Mosin. Bolts fast, very accurate and easy to use sights.
  10. P

Remove the auto bookmark buttons.

What the hell is the point of those bookmark buttons? It's hideous, especially on the current forum theme. I really dont understand why it was put in; it looks so unprofessional.
  11. P

How the k43 should load & sound!

You cant. This would've already been in the mod if it was possible but there's an engine limitation.
  12. P

Red Orchestra Wiki

Yup; and Uncyclopedia was never funny. Most of the articles are jokes your mom would laugh at (Who let the dogs out? ect)
  13. P

Red Orchestra habits

What are some habits that you have when playing RO? For me, whenever l'm taking a very difficult shot l take deep breaths and fire at the hight of my inhalation. If l see a lot of people out in the open and lm firing rapidly (With my bolt action, of course) l say phrases that help me focus. l...
  14. P

Funny and Cool RO ScreenShots.

Why does the 3rd picture have white boxes in the sky?
  15. P

Tactics How do people feel about switching sides?

If l joined a team from the start of the round l'll stay on the team till the end.
  16. P

Favourite Weapon Poll

91/30 first, STG44 second, G43 third.
  17. P

developers! please make sound!

When it's that loud for it to be audible it's probably way too loud already.
  18. P

Female soldiers?

http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21130&highlight=female+soldiers http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4379&highlight=female+soldiers